• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling the following rares on Atlantic

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on the following rares on Atl. I am gonna set up an upper end b/o but it does not have to be met if i have a good enough offer. I'll accept gold on Atl or Great Lakes. I'll accept posts, pages or PMs for offers but if an item is sold the person with the highest offer will have his/her name posted and amount paid so other ppl in the community can use this thread as a reference. I'll keep this running till Friday night and any item i do not feel comfortable with an offer on i will pull and hold for raresfest.

Here is a list of the items that are on Atl:

1. I Kept My Head Playing Mesanna Roulette - Buyout 150 Mil (100 mil bid by Alexander)

2. An Earthen Jug Filled With Zombie Juice - Buyout 350 Mil (100 mil bid by Angel Dust)

3. Scroll of Valiant Commendation (original event item claimed by Virem) - Buyout 50 Mil

4. A Sash Stained With Blood - Buyout 175 Mil (B/O met by Lexi/Cire)

Attachments

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good lord I am short of the dang jug. Guess I will toss out an offer of 100mil and see where it goes from there.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Does the Jug turn you into an actual Zombie? If so, I might bid, so I can get some sleep for a change.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hmmm Angel Dust's drink collection or my love for zombie items *thinking*

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya, i totally forgot about Angel's Drink collection. So to help a friend out, I retract my bid on the jug. Good luck Angel. :)
(I know what it feels like to start a collection and have other people bid against you. So being a friend, i backed out)

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM's have been sent to highest bidders.
An actual end time on the clock would have been awsome! If you say ended friday night, technically the bid that came in at 1:01 AM was on saturday right?

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, was not paying attention to the time but to let you know, i did not accept his offer for the jug.