• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Selling Statue of MonkeyShine

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling Statue of Monkey Shine
1 of 10 - 2013 event item drop on Baja.

Asking 850

Makes a strange noise when locked down and double-clicked.

ICQ me at 107501939 or post offers below.

Asking 750

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Bumpy! Last one sold on stratics for 800m earlier in the summer.

Asking price changed to 850

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
[Selling] - Statue Of Monkeyshine (10) - SOLD!!!

I was spamming on Atlantic selling this, he partied me and told me what he sold his for...(800m). Look at the date (June 22) of the last post "Reserve Price 500mil / Buyout Price 800mil", and edited date of July 23rd where he marked it as "SOLD!!" at the very top.

It was bought at the BuyOut price. 800m

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[Selling] - Statue Of Monkeyshine (10) - SOLD!!!

I was spamming on Atlantic selling this, he partied me and told me what he sold his for...(800m). Look at the date (June 22) of the last post "Reserve Price 500mil / Buyout Price 800mil", and edited date of July 23rd where he marked it as "SOLD!!" at the very top.

It was bought at the BuyOut price. 800m
And after that he got no more bids so it is impossible to say what he sold it for. Maybe he sold it for the last bid of 320M who knows?

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I can agree it's all in "hear-say", but i'm just basing my price off what I was told from the seller of the above post.

You're welcome to offer on it.

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That's 4 years ago. I'm sure it's grown in value since. As I've stated before, you're welcome to make an offer.