• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling...Staff of Pyros and more.

G

Taking offers on Staff of Pyros,
selling
I want to sell it today if i can

Luck armor:
Spined hide tunic 130 luck
Gold Plate gloves 134 luck
Spined Leather Tunic 128 luck 6%lmc
bramble coat 150k luck
Spined leather legs 135 luck
Gold plate legs 131 luck 2 mana regen 13 lrc Mage armor
lots of other low end pieces if your intested say so or ICQ me.

Lots of mixed LRC pieces..

Cursed Armor of Fortune.

Red Swords of prosperity.

blessed lucky necklace 200 luck
I'll take the first decent offers on all of these

K

Kat SP

Typically, when someone lists items for sale without a price, it means they are accepting offer's. He also mentions that at the bottom of his post. When an offer sounds good to him, he will let you know that the two of you have reached a deal.

G

I'm interested in the mixed LRC but i need to know how many pieces and what pieces you have to determin what the value is ... PM me ... TY

G

trying to make some space in my house, About the mixed lrc pieces, do you want human only? or can it be female or elf? all of it is medable, id prefer to sell the lot as bulk.. if your interested in buying that way i'll make a figure or you can come take a look

G

I can use it all .So send me a number I can work with , hehehe