• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some old rares and gold leftover in my account

G

*UPDATE*

Some items have sold, this is what's left.

1x Brass ring on LS
1x Short Stool on LS

200mil on ATL

80mil on LS

Gold and items can be bought at $1.5 / mil conversion via paypal at my discretion if you have valid people to vouch for you.

---------------------

Original post:

I have two "Short stool" which share the same graphic as inu's bamboo stool.

1 Brass ring

1 Friendship mug looks like a filled mug of ale

To my knowledge it's been a long time since these were able to be untoggled as quest items. I have no idea the rarity or quantity of them though I have yet to see any others in museums though I haven't looked too hard.

Short Stool x2 : 75m each

Brass ring: 50m

Friendship Mug: 75m

These 4 things are on LS. I have more stuff to list eventually whenever I get a chance to login and check again.

I also have about 310mil for sale on ATL @ $1.50 per mil if anyone is in need of some.

ICQ 172617633
AIM Netfadesupport

G

Are you actually able to move them?
Things tend to get "stuck in your pack" and the only way to get them out is for a GM to come delete them.

T

TheGwy

There was a way to get items to lose their quest tag by cancelling quest and item stayed in your bag but lost quest tag on it, and yes theyre movable and can be locked down

G

Yep, movable, lockable, displable.

Can also sit on the stools. If you put the mug on the stool it also looks like you're holding it while sitting down ;D

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep, movable, lockable, displable.

Can also sit on the stools. If you put the mug on the stool it also looks like you're holding it while sitting down ;D

[/ QUOTE ]
ooo
75 iz a lil high for my pocketbook though :*(
I wishes I was rich and could get stuff I want.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> thanks Xel Naga ~~ fast, painless transaction
</font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

There was a way to get items to lose their quest tag by cancelling quest and item stayed in your bag but lost quest tag on it, and yes theyre movable and can be locked down

[/ QUOTE ]

i assume this is fixed now?