• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Selling some Elite Pvp Armor / Jewels

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey All,

I am doing some cleaning and have a lot of extra elite pieces laying around. I normally NEVER sell some of these because I end up needing the pieces later, but I need the gold. I have other addictions when it comes to buying. :p

This is not an auction, and is a first come first serve. ICQ me with your offers or place them here. I remember what I paid for the items, so if I feel the offer is fair, I will sell. The 1 Fast Cast ring works VERY well with bracers for the 3 recovery. (Also has Max +10 STR)

Attachments

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess Bracelet n#1 has been sold because i'm seeing it in another post of someone called weipo0614 trying to re-sell it ... :( @Happy Meal

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Jack_UO

Yes, it sold. The offers have been slow, and many ppl are trying to get too big of steals on this stuff. I do understand prices are lowering on legends due to certain individuals farming on massive levels.

I am either breaking even or taking a huge loss on all of these pieces (mostly taking a huge loss). I was unable to gain the interest on these pieces that i had wanted, so all of these pieces are currently on my vendor inside Luna walls. I may be quiting after only being back 4 months, as i have been unable to finish the suits I want.

And i did not come back to play trade, or to play with UOs broken economy. Sorry for not posting here about throwing items on vendor, but after the little interest gained i thought it was best.

I have tried to sell that braceket 3 or 4x on stratics. To me, that is a 300-400 million piece. 11 mods, and a full 1/3 with town bonus. It literally has everything but the swing speed increase on it. And ive seen and am currently seeing worse pieces being bid on/selling for even more.

Long story short, i took a loss on the piece and it sold on my vendor for 175 million.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Happy Meal

Ok bro, no worries. I was wondering had become of it and then i saw it in a post with the exact durability and assumed you had sold it.

Sorry to hear you are quitting but yes Uo can be very frustrating. Further more when many times you cant even find partnership, solidarity, kindness or even respect.

I hope you will be ok from now on and remember you come back from time to time to say hello.

Stay well friend.

Regards

Jack_Uo / Elite / |APOCALYPSE|

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Happy Meal the only thing wrong with it is the increase on it doesn't help at all :( most people using those FCR 3 jewels are either mage archers, or 4/6 chiv holy fisters, but the skill doesn't help a mage archer, which they NEED, and the skill doesn't help a holy fister because you need 120 real skill :( it's a shame, with a different skill on there, that bracelet would be amazing.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Weasel @Jack_UO

Thanks, Jack. I might just keep account activated for the time as I deactivated it during the last 6 years and this account was not one of my original accounts, so I got burned when they came out with vet rewards as game changing as the shard shields. Weasel, I figured that was the reason, even still its an elite piece for many dexer templates having all the mods it does. O-well.

Anyways here is an attached picture of my vendor. I am sure in coming weeks I will be putting many things on him for the price I either bought items at or less. I have sold much of the pvp gear already

Attachments

Last edited: