• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SELLING: Shadowdancer legs [not cursed] and misc items

G

Soulstone fragment token
Shadowdancer legs
Shield of Invulnerability
Cold Blodd (2)

Ethereal Unicorn
Gwennos harp (white)
Arcane Shield [cursed]
Midnight bracers [cursed]
Furniture dye tub
Nudes of your wife

*Shadowdancer legs will be up for bid until 12 eastern tonight, and because the Nasty Bunch is in high demand for all women throughout the world, I wont be able to deliver them until ~10:30 to 11 tomorrow night. As usual, worship is expected, but there will be no autographs today; please keep your tits in your shirt. You can PM or leave a bid here, losers.

G

<blockquote><hr>

2 mil on the legs

[/ QUOTE ]

if by 2 you mean 8 then ok

I

imported_archite666

lol yeah right bro, good luck with that price, doom arties are no longer the impossibility they once were, these legs go for 4 maybe 5 mil all day, but if you find someone who wants to buy them let me know.

I

imported_archite666

So with that said, i wont low ball you, il give you 4 mil for em, message me if your interested.