• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling Sampire Suit (pics)

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current Bid @Kloud 100m ATL
Hey traders- I hope I do this right.
I'm auctioning off this suit (currently on GL but I can transfer) for a sampire. My sampire build is:
120 bush
120 parry
120 swords
100 resist
100 necro
94 tactics
66 chivalry (+14 on bracelet for a total of 80)
I posted as many pics of the suit as I could as well as the weapons it uses as well (which are also ALL included in the sale of this suit).
The auction will start with a Reserve of 50m and no set buyout. It will run for one week and end Monday night (9/1/14) at 8pm EST.
If you have any questions about anything else re: the suit and the weapons please feel free to ICQ me at 639234709

16 Strength Bonus

10 Int Bonus
34 Stamina Increase
45 Dexterity Bonus
70 Mana (67 mana if no boot slot)
14 skill points from items (chivalry)
40 DCI
45 HCI
37 LMC
0 SSI (with weapons suit hold 30-50ssi, depending on weapon, max ssi with bladed staff and no ssi)
75 DI (without weapons)
Resists Are: 70 phys, 70 Fire, 68 Cold, 50 poison, 63 energy
25 HPI
4 HPR
4 MR
2 SR
Happy bidding!
suit.png suit2.png suit3.png

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS , thank you Alex. Actually the only reason I'm selling is because I'm liquidating the account =) . I'll be selling several more suits as the weeks go on, one more sampire suit on ATL and a ton of PvP suits on various other shards.