• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Ridiculous Magical Shortbow [Bridge/Spawn Owner]

T

Turdnugget

Curious as to what makes this worth the 50mil? Is it the balanced aspect of the bow?

I've got a magical short very similar but not balanced...

HML
HLD
Hit Phys Area
10 SSI
40ish DI etc...

Just curious if my bow would be worth the same/more/less...even though it's not balanced.

P.S. Don't mean to hi-jack your thread... just curious if it's the balanced part of the bow that makes it worth so much.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious as to what makes this worth the 50mil? Is it the balanced aspect of the bow?

HML
HLD
Hit Phys Area
10 SSI
40ish DI etc...

Just curious if my bow would be worth the same/more/less...even though it's not balanced.

P.S. Don't mean to hi-jack your thread... just curious if it's the balanced part of the bow that makes it worth so much.
Lower SSI, not double hit spell, not balanced. No good, sorry.

To be fair though, I know very little about bows.

B

Balian of Asgard

HML
HLD
Hit Phys Area
10 SSI
40ish DI etc...

Hi Turd,
is this a sarcastic question?
I dont think that OP bow is worth 150, but it is hands down a far superior bow than the one you posted.
especially for elite pvp, the balanced feature is very desireable.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well; on a magical shortbow; you already have a 100% chance at a hit area with your special. Add the fact that you get another chance with hit area; you are hitting everything (spawn) or everyone (pvp) twice.

Add a hit spell (Velocity) you are now hitting the target 3 times (Regular hit, Chain Lightning hit, Velocity).

Adding the swing speed, you can do this at cap swing speed.

Balance is desirably to almost every serious archer pvper bc chugging saves lives (Cure&Heal), refreshs stam, and adds buffs without removing your ability to deal damage.

I think I covered it all for ya, hope that helps.

High bid is still 50m though. =]

T

Turdnugget

I just was curious as to what made it such a high tagged item. I realize what a magical shortbow can do with double hit spell...

Just wasn't sure why so HIGH. Wasn't sure if it was the Balanced aspect, the double hit spell... the SSI or what. I wanted to know if it was one thing in particular or the bow as a whole.

With 140 Stamina you swing just as fast with a magical short with 10SSI as you do with the one listed... I guess if you're running low dex then ya, that's an issue. But don't most archers run w/high stamina? Or people making choke point archer specific templates w/higher mana?

To be fair though, I know very little about bows.
jb, I like how you say my bow is no good when you say you know little about bows... =/

Anywho, back onto the sale of the bow. I hope you get a nice penny for it Bomb, it seems like it could be nasty =)

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jb, I like how you say my bow is no good when you say you know little about bows... =/

Anywho, back onto the sale of the bow. I hope you get a nice penny for it Bomb, it seems like it could be nasty =)
I was still right though.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The high SSI is nice for even when you are getting hit and your stamina runs low or you run out of refresh pots; you always get the cap ssi. And not to mention (even tho the -22 mage wep sucks lol) it has 6 properties, 5 of which being useful. =]

High bid still 50mill. :lick: