• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Selling PvP Armor, Event Suit, Jewels, Etc

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey,

I have a box on one of my character's in the bank that has my left over PvP armor, jewels, etc. It also has a 210 stam Human Archer suit (complete with jewels and talisman) that I made to transfer to another shard w/o a character to gather and sell Event Items from that shard for money.

Not going to list it here, first come first serve. I am only asking for 1 plat on it.

ICQ me at 651-983-564 and I will show it to ya. I should be available for most of the rest of the day.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen you do this on multiple threads now. Please stop making unserious 1m bids. This is an official public warning to you to knock off the non-sense bids.
Why is his 1M bid unserious, do you have proof. How about all these Selling items that are in FACT AUCTIONS or someone thinking they are going to find a NOOB to say 1P on a 100M item or better yet some saying they are selling an item and then do not because they couldn't find a sucker or how about someone that says make offer and then turns it into an auction with a reserve 4 times higher then the top offer and then posts sold with no other bids in the post. STRATICS needs to set some SERIOUS rules about SELLING ITEMS. AUCTIONS and this BS DISCUSSION and PRICE CHECK when we all know full well they are all auctions that are circumventing your so called auction rules that are rules really set up by the seller at their own whims. Auctions should be run with real auction rules and not some of this made up BS. His bid is just as valid as all these BS threads. When are you going to officially warn them. His bid is no more BS than all those other threads.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling Weapons - Entertaining offers on my kryss
Selling Weapons - TAKING OFFERS ON SPLINTERING 20% Non Brittle, Non Antique, !!!!!!!!!
These are his last 2 offers. Isn't it funny how these threads are mislabeled but they get no warnings. YEP YEP YEP. Auction threads disguised as Selling threads. Guess the rules/warnings only apply to certain people.
I don't have a dog in the fight. I could not care less, honestly. I'm not in tune with the stratics drama. I know....2 people....that post. So, with that in mind, are you trolling or are you serious? Are you being literal or figurative?

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
I would have to agree with @Merlin on this one....

I have not been on Stratics much except to try and post stuff in my bank accounts, boats, etc. It is a lot of left over pieces, and I was not going to turn it into an auction or take a ton of photographs of every item. I was on all last night to show anyone in game who was interested. My post clearly says looking for 1 plat for all the pieces, so I do not understand the post of 1m. If this was set for an auction, I would have made it an auction as I have done before.

Again, I am not sure if there were other valid posts elsewhere for 1m, but it seems to be trolling here when I stated the price was 1b.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why is his 1M bid unserious
Look at his posts and you'll see that almost half of them say "1mill", it's not an assumption but a fact and I also find it annoying/trolling since those selling threads have reserves set on them

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Why is his 1M bid unserious, do you have proof.
If his bid was 800m because he thought the 1 plat reserve was too high... that would be one thing. We've all been there and done that at some point.

But bidding 1m on something with an asking price of 1plat? Give me a break. This was clearly a thoughtless and unserious bid.

Furthermore, any discussion regarding opinions on this should be brought to a new thread so that Happy Meal can conduct his auction uninterrupted.