• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling or Trading

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 120 Magery Scroll selling for 7.5 mil or would trade for a Legacy Token

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 120 Magery Scroll selling for 7.5 mil or would trade for a Legacy Token
I have a Legacy Token and would enjoy getting my 115 to 120. We can meet at my house on the coast straight west of the south end of the mountains by Zento if you still have the 120 scroll. :)

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Legacy Token and would enjoy getting my 115 to 120. We can meet at my house on the coast straight west of the south end of the mountains by Zento if you still have the 120 scroll. :)
hey dude sorry been away for a little while if your still wanting to trade pm me and we will get this all straightened out

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey dude sorry been away for a little while if your still wanting to trade pm me and we will get this all straightened out
Sent the PM. Send me one next time you'll be traveling around Siege and I'll keep an eye out for it and try and connect with you in game. :)