• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**Selling One Of The Nicest Fel Castles On Atlantic! **

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello everyone,

This will be my last official selling post on Stratics before I leave the game. I am currently selling my fully loaded and decorated Felucca Castle on Atlantic. This castle has it all!! It is DIRECTLY on the water.... It has a GREAT sized yard... and it is only a SCREEN and a HALF from the City of Cove.

You can place your boat(s) in the water and link them with the lighthouse on the roof. The castle comes with everything you see inside, suits, event rares, rubble, and so much more! I will continue to pull some items out of chests for people to see in the upcoming days. The castle even comes with a DUEL PIT on the roof. Originally I was planning to work with Mesanna and EM Bennu to create dueling tournaments once again on Ultima Online. However, these duels would be different than any "duel tournaments" that currently take place. Participants would pay a fee to enter the duel, and all duels hosted at the castle would be strictly based on "skill". You would enter the pit naked and get snooped by working hosts. Both mages would be handed identical 70s suits, same amount of potions, regeants, fast cast/recovery jewels, etc etc. This would allow for the old school dueling with pure mages, nox mages, necros, alchemists, and so many other templates. There would be prizes for winners and my hope was to have Mesanna create shard bound "duel champion" items for the winners. I was going to look to expand the duels to 2v2's or even 3v3's with mixed templates. I also planned to put one teleporter from every PvP Guildhouse (HI^5, GOD, HOT, U@MAD, F8, Etc) linked to a different location inside the castle. This would help create another easy access PvP location people would check other than yew with some of the first fighting happening inside of a house. Obviously there would have been rules such as no fighting on duel tournament days, no interfering with fights inside pit, etc etc. Anyone interfering with rules would be subject to a perma ban. If this idea interests you, and you want to create new events to help bring back old school dueling.... well this castle might be for you ! :)

This castle has had a lot of stone work done to it. It would be great for any museum or rare collector!

It is time for me to leave this game. I would like to thank @Clops, @ivester77, @Pampa DH, @Archnight, @BrianFreud, @Smoot, @Tatiana, @Thor VII, @MadMartyr, @Scribbles, @Sweyn Forkbeard, @Restless, @Zandor for helping me with in game information upon returning, trading/auctions, keeping the rare collecting community alive, and so much more! I would also like to thank @Merlin & @Captn Norrington for doing such a great job with keeping Stratics alive. I apologize if I forgot to tag and thank anyone who was a big help to me. Working in Law Enforcement & Swat, trying to start a family, opening my own business, and many other things just do not allow me to play this addicting game anymore!

It has been a fun twenty years, but I do not plan to return back to UO. My account will be going to a guildie in about 1+ month from now.

Thanks Again!

Please ICQ me to place any bids on the castle. The castle has been changed to PUBLIC access so anyone can go view it right outside of the City of Cove!! This is your chance to own one of the nicest Felucca Castles on Ultima Online !

Happy Meal

Castle 0.jpg Castle 1.jpg Castle 2.jpg Castle 3.jpg Castle 4.jpg Castle 5.jpg Castle 6.jpg Castle 7.jpg Castle 8.jpg Castle 9.jpg Castle 10.jpg Castle 11.jpg Castle 12.jpg Castle 13.jpg Castle 14.jpg Castle 15.jpg Castle 16.jpg

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Fare thee well friend. I own that same spot on Chessie; tis a nice place. :)