• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Nymrod's Bonking Stick!!!!

K

KVJ

Check it out,

Place your bids. It deals good damage if someone has low poison resists. However, I have no use for it, since it is not spell channeling. Place your bids and I'll put on a vendor.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check it out,

Place your bids. It deals good damage if someone has low poison resists. However, I have no use for it, since it is not spell channeling. Place your bids and I'll put on a vendor.

Did you buy that or did he forget to bless it?

T

Turtle

why would anyone even bid on that? If I made that it would be trashed...wow you people r silly

A

Azural Kane

Did you buy that or did he forget to bless it?
Neither.

Nym told me he got exploited out of that weeks ago.

There IS a bug that has reportedly been used by the same person and this has happened to a few people when fighting the same person. Maybe it's a black voodoo trick...

S

Strom

i was there and i will say that it was not a exploit mirridor forgot to bless it :)

A

Azural Kane

i was there and i will say that it was not a exploit mirridor forgot to bless it :)
He told me he never took it off and that he had actually checked it that morning. However, this IS the same Nym that forgot to lock down that chest of Spirit of the Totems, so I will say that. ;D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Spin zone...

D

Death of Hemp

Am I missing something?! I have an entire box of better throw away boks I use for chuggin pots when I put down my NoDachi....If anyone pays more than 100k for this PM me...I'll sell you a box full all better than that!