• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling my last trammel castle

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since i basically left Europa I'm selling my last Tram castle since surely someone can use it in a better way than keeping it empty like me.
I accept gold on any shards if you can provide also 2 xfer token in that shard(but i prefer europa,atlantic and cheasepeake) or other payments....
icq me at 44480663 for more info.
price is 750 mils.
Castle comes empty.

-Federik Il Bello

Attachments

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TBH not too sure many have that kinda gold on europa that don't already have a castle or are settled where they are

but good luck with sale none the less

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*reading last posts by Pyccy*
*doing some math*
I can offer "An Orcish Body Armour" piece.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, I offer you armour .. *math* 150200/750 = 200x times cheaper than your castle :lick:

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how is it worth more than the cost of a castle, there must be tons of space on the shard...

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll post a bid, take it as a opening bid :p

or just ignore it lol

450mil.

Elf.

T

Trevelyan

Elffin's offer is pretty good. Not sure how many Europa players both have cash and the desire to own a castle these days.

G

Gunga_Din

You have got to be THE worst person at setting prices for things. Your rares festival stuff had 1 too many zeros and your castle is worth about half what u want.

Sorry but your borderline nutty.