• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling my collection w/pics]___________________________ [11/4 Blessed pendant and crystalline sold

G

Atm I have about ~500mil on ATL and ~300mil on LS @ $1.5 per mil for sale.

I accept paypal verified but for first time customers I will not be able to sell more than 100mil worth in one shot if I have not dealt with you in the past.

Please contact me prior to making your purchase to make sure there is enough gold available and I am around to deliver it promptly.

Http://www.uomall.com for all your gold purchasing needs.

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: woefulwynn
AIM: Netfadesupport

- Wynn the woeful

All items are on Atlantic.

........................................°Items For Sale°...........................................

Official Legends Tartan (kilt, dyable) - 100mil or $200 WU
[Highest open offer: 75mil Catatonic]
(Stocked on ATL Luna Vendor east wall)

Shadow Artillery:300m or $500 WU
[Highest open offer: 200mil Treyster]

Item Blessed Barbed Leather Gloves:200m [Highest open offer: 150m by Chao]

Item Blessed Barbed Leather Sleeves:100m [Highest open offer: N/A]

Item Blessed Barbed Leather Tunic:150m [Highest open offer: N/A]

Pic of the blessed armor mods

ICQ - 172617633
AIM - Netfadesupport
MSN - [email protected]
Yahoo - Woefulwynn

------------
Item Sold
------------
<font color="#666666">
Terathan Recruit Pack:15m Thanks smokey

<u>Phoenix Gorget</u> - 25mil or $50 paypal
(Sold on vendor)

Crude Corroded Manacles- 25mil or $50 paypal
(Sold on vendor)

Subdue - 100mil or $200 WU
(Traded off)

Year of the Dragon Moon - 20mil or $40 paypal
(Sold on vendor)

Item Bless Deed:75m or $150 WU
[Highest open offer: N/A]

(Sold on vendor)

<u>Pure Fire Fish (Arirang) </u>- 15mil or $30 paypal
(Sold on Vendor)

Boat "Pullies" - 150mil buyout or $300 WU
[Sold for 80mil to help out a new museum owner: Opium/conan]

<u>Royal Sand Miner</u> sash - 20mil buyout or $40
[Current high offer: N/a]
(Sold on vendor)

Dread Pirate Boots - 100mil buyout. or $200 WU
[Current High offer: 90mil by Zolo]

A Pile of Snow:20m or $40 Paypal
(Sold on vendor)

Royal Britannian Navy Boots - 75mil or $150 WU
(Sold on Vendor)

Enhanced Royal Guard Survival knife - 300mil + $100 Zolo

Royal Guard Inquisitor - 90mil Zolo

Schiaparelli's Telescope, 05 "Formosa" - 50mil or $100 paypal
(Sold on my vendor)

Tattered Monk Robe:175m Manticore

Pacify - 75mil or $150 paypal

Dull Quell (Enhanced with DC: 25 str req 510 durability) - 75mil or $150 paypal

Calm (THIS CALM HAS BEEN FIXED BY A GM AND NOW HAS 10%HCI) - 75mil or $150 paypal

All 3 gargoyle weaps bought by Moslar of Pac. Thanks for the deal.

Facial Hair Cream:85m or $170 WU
[Sold on ATL Vendor]

Item Blessed Vesper Chaos Shield:50m or $100 paypal
[Sold on ATL Vendor]

Item Blessed Crystalline ring:75m or $150 WU
(Sold on ATL Vendor)

Item Blessed Pendant of the magi:75m or $150 WU
(Sold on ATL vendor)

G

Terethan Recruit Pack sold. Thanks.

I'll be in and around today checking this thread and my msgs should anyone want anything else.

G

update 9/4 Tomas withdrew an offer on facial cream. High offer now is N/A.

G

9/4 update

Manacles Sold
Phoenix Gorget Sold
Subdue Traded

Dropped buyouts on legends tartan and Inquisitor's cloak to 100mil each.

G

9/13 Update: Fire fish sold.

Update 2:
Pullies Sold
Royal Sand Miner Sash Sold

G

9/18 Royal guard knife is now in the process of being sold.
Thanks to those interested.

G

Update: 9/24 8pm EST.

Royal guard knife deal completed.

Royal Inquisitor Cloak Sold

Formosa Telescope sold

Pacify, Quell, Calm Prices reduced.

Pacify now stocked on my LS vendor

Legends Tartan Kilt now stocked on my LS vendor.

G

Is it just me or do lots of his item blessed things not make any sense. You could easily buy better barbed armor and an Item bless deed for much cheaper than what his asking price is. 65mish for Item bless, 30-50m for godly piece of armor. Same with the pendant of the magi, 65m Item Bless, 500k pendant.

Just say you should probably rethink your pricing on some of your items.
Especially the Vesper Choas Shield, I'd be surprised if that fetched 10m.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is it just me or do lots of his item blessed things not make any sense. You could easily buy better barbed armor and an Item bless deed for much cheaper than what his asking price is. 65mish for Item bless, 30-50m for godly piece of armor. Same with the pendant of the magi, 65m Item Bless, 500k pendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, you did not bother to state what shard you play on, prices differ from shard to shard as do the need for good armor. Second, you're living in a fantasy world if you believe that 30-35m gets you godly armor. Truly godly armor can range upwards of 100-200m such as pieces with mr2, near or max intensity lrc, and lmc or hpi with high phys fire and cold. This is especially true of gloves, sleeves, and leggings.

Also for the record, he's sold some of the pieces to the suit which these items came from, so just b/c you believe it to be over priced doesn't mean that it is, nor does it mean that people won't pay the asking price if it complete their suit. Besides, when you're wealthy 100-300m is a paltry sum....

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You have illustrated exactly why UO is dying and not worth the efforts in playing anymore. Within a short period of time Barbed runic kits have gone from 8mil to 2mil and the reason for it is being ignored by EA. Item bless deeds used to be extremely rare with them selling for 100m+ not too long ago, I personally bought enough for this whole set from 80-125m per not including the money spent xfering to pick them up. At 4-6mil per Bkit at the time of creation, it took over 500 barbed kits to create a suit that was perfect for a vamp form mage. This resulted in a fully blessed suit with all 60-70 in vamp form with max mana regen, lmc, and lrc.

None of the mechanics in crafting have changed and thus you would STILL need to roll through hundreds of barbed runic kits to ever make anything "godly". And even more to make them all fit together. Have you ever tried doing this yourself? Do you know how difficult it is to create a fully working suit from kits and how frustrating it is to sort through literally thousands of pieces of armor? How about the time spent finding the bkits back then. They weren't exactly in mass quantities of 100 per vendor at the time.

If you fully feel these pieces of armor should be sold to you for 70mil then quite frankly you should probably not be browsing this thread. I don't plan to sell my pride creations for dirt cheap just because scripters and dupers have made barbed kits more common than the barbed leather to craft with. If you would like to take the time to find 10 Item bless deeds for cheap, take months creating a suit that works together that works around artifacts and has open weapon/shield slots while, blessing it all, and selling it for 70mil per piece, surely let me know and I'll be right there to buy it all up.

I have managed to sell various pieces of what this set was already for 6 times what you "think" they should be worth. I could look at any persons account and claim that it's only worth $10 because any child with a script could afk macro an identical account to say, yours, in 7 days. Would you sell an account you've worked on for 10 years for $10 just because some new kid off the street found a botting script that allows him to exploit the system?

If you did answer yes, then feel free to contact me when you've assembled a fully blessed suit that utilizes a pendant, orny, and has an open ring, weapon, and shield slot that has 18 mana regen, 40 lmc, 60sdi, 4/6 casting capabilities, and 100%lrc while still having 60-70 in all resists while in vamp form. I will be right there waiting to buy it up for cheap. Till then I'd rather have this armor rot on my account than succumb to selling it for a pathetic price due to the dupers and exploiters that have made this game as worthless as you feel my armor is.

Just my 2cents.

G

Whoa, easy buddy. merely pointing out SOME not all of your items are ridiculously over-valued by yourself if you weren't aware of it already. Item Bless Deeds are extremely easy to come by for that price if you know the right people. Barbed Kits all over are commonly under 3m and yes I have burned hundreds of my career. But other exploits such as the sanctuary one that has been around since ML came out allowed for pieces just like the ones in your suit to become ing great number.

Whether you like it or not, the vast majority of people don't care at all if something was obtained by less than fair means and will pay the lowest price possible. Even your suit includes objects obtained by unfair means (item bless deeds). We both know all those item bless deeds you used on your suit weren't legitamately obtained from Clean up brittania.

K

Kratos Aurion

I think the reason why the game is failing isnt just because of game mechanics. Its rude ignorant people. Its cheaters and hackers. Its people that make the game a job therefore it becomes a priority. Bad leadership over the development team. Poor quality expansions... on and on..

This game isn't failing for one sole reason, but a number of various reasons. I personally never sought after personal gain from a game but its a lifestyle for others so wth do what you want really. If peoples prices (are believed) to be overpriced, then no ones going to buy it straight up. His suits been on the market for quite some time and no ones touched it so its Xels choice. And he argues valid points that when you buy items, you have to factor in all the equations of what it took to get that item blessed armor. But from the other point of view, you have to factor the supply/demand and what the reallity of what the suits actually worth to a player as well.

G

Yep, my suit has indeed been on the market for a while.

To date, I've only sold off 3 pieces of it.

Blessed Leggings for 300mil
Blessed orny for 100mil
Blessed 1/3 6lmc 15hci ring for 200mil

So it surely isn't for the average player who simply wants a new suit for the latest gimp template of the week. However, there are people out there who do value legit players. It's probably along the lines of %.01 but if they happen to like the stuff they see, they're willing to pay for it. Just as you say the IBDs can't be from the original cleanup, I can just as well say that the arties you use can't be from doom. When was the last time you've seen a mass amount of players in doom farming arties, inquisi, HOM, totems, etc.

If you play this game, you've bought a duped item at one point or another whether you choose to believe it or not. Sadly, nothing has not been tainted by them unless you live an amish type UO life where you use nothing except orc armor and NPC gear. In which case you should be a UO god
I've often considered going back to pre-aos style look and gear to see how well it plays out and quite simply it sucked.

So sure, I know my prices aren't typical of someone looking to quit. I've put many years of effort into building my little empire and goodies so I would most likely rather let it all sit on my account forever than sell it off at a fraction of what I feel it's worth. I would rather do that than say sell a piece off for 90mil only to see it being resold within the same week for 200mil and we all know stratics is a breeding ground for resellers. If you want to actually own something without the intent of reselling it, then the prices will reflect that. I have never been one to sell at a price for players to easily resell it and that's the price I have to pay for choosing not to conform to duping 10000000000000000000000 copies of my items. Sure if I had a few luna houses full of every arty, token, and rare in it I wouldn't mind selling it for 50mil each, but that's not the case.

Thanks for looking and trying to inform me of my price mistakes, but if they are mistakes they were intentional

G

<blockquote><hr>

bump 10/19 only a few things left before I'm finally done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a guess, but I think he was refering to this....

G

bump stuff sold.

Just these main things remaining.

Shadow Artillery (blessed/enhanced)
Official Legends Tartan (kilt)
Beard Sculpting Cream

Item blessed stuff.

G

artillery
kilt
beard cream
and blessed stuff moved to atl for the time being.

G

item blessed chaos vesper shield sold. dropped price on rest of blessed items.

G

I've been looking at your vendor lately, and there are some items I'd love to buy, probally around 20mill worth. Too bad I don't have transfer tokens.

I was wondering, how did you get that cathat card?

G

It was just in my backpack on whenever they gave those out. xmas i think?

G

You could always take advantage of a Broker on the shard where his vendors are! He also sells gold, so you could purchase the items from him for cash I'm sure, or simply purchase gold then buy the items.