• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Legendary mage gorget and 7mod mage ring

cleverusername5

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Selling Studded Gorget(Mage Armor) with 2 casting focus, 5 intel,8mana,3MR,8LMC,20LRC,Resists are 19,23,21,21,22. Mage Armor, Brittle 255/255. (Enhanced Already)

Selling Ring(Antique) 10Intel,4mana,25LRC,10LMC,2MR,3FCR,18SDI

And also have a Katana (Prized) with 20Splintering,50Harm,63Mana Leech,50Lower Attack,50Damage.

Not sure on the price, so make an offer. I've been farming extensively and I know drop chances with almost perfect mods are rare. Antique and Brittle are almost irrelevant to a mage as long as you keep up on repairs. Sorry for the crappy layout of my post, I have no idea how to open up Paint on Windows 8. No search bar :(

Located on Atlantic

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice gorget and Katana. No clue what its worth today in this day and age of YAY ANYONE CAN FINALLY GET GREAT LOOT. I would use the gorget on a template but I wouldnt pay more than 5m. Just too many options now to make up for weak item slots.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Someone get Mith some pepper to go with his salt.

Neat gorget, shame about the brittle. Decent katana too, but with things like the brightblade out there, sort of hard to sell. :X