• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Selling Legendary Jewels - Check Here (Auction Has ENDED)

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello All,

I edited the following post below to make it easier for all buyers.... please read again.

I am selling some legendary jewels. I will be in Vegas from Monday (7/25) until Saturday (7/30). I will be taking offers via stratics. Please post your bids here on stratics. You can also send your bid via ICQ, but make sure it is on this thread so others know how to bid. I will NOT be back until at least Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, I will not be able to monitor this thread while I am gone for a week. I was hoping to sort through ICQ bids when I got back and just sell to the highest bidder, but that will be too difficult for the buyers.

So, post your bids here. The rules are set as the following:

-Minimum 10 million increments for each piece of jewelry on all increasing bids.
-The bidding will END Sunday at 12 oclock NOON CENTRAL time. (07/31/16)
-The ten minute rule will apply for all bids.
-I do not really like to put buyouts on items, so the buyout will be 500 million on any one piece

I will be in game Sunday to deliver all items. If the item is NOT picked up within 24 hours (12 oclock NOON central time on Monday), or the winner has failed to contact me within those 24 hours, I will then offer the item to the next highest bidder.

Good Luck, and I will be unable to monitor this thread for the next week.

ICQ # 651983564

Attachments

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
At the airport and first chance to check this thread.

Uriruiz, please check bids. #1 already had a bid of 10 million, and increments are in bids of 10 million, so your bid is not valid. @Keith of Sonoma already placed the reserve for this piece and remains high bidder.

Less than 48 hours left on these pieces guys, and great opportunity for some really nice pieces!! #1 is a great piece for any PVM dexer / #3 is awesome for pvp archer mage that many are now playing / #8 has almost perfect stats for any dexer with max dex and stam!!

Happy Bidding, and good luck to everyone. I will be back from vacation tomorrow and able to answer any questions via icq at that time.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@drizzPK , it is not done. There are 40 minutes remaining, and yall are making me nervous lol. I hope there are some last minute bidders bc there are some pretty elite pieces here going for very low.

#5 has 50 skill points for a Bushido/Stealth Pvper with almost everything but HCI which can be picked up on armor pieces
#8 also has everything but EP, including max dex and stam to everything else needed with a dexer
#3 as well with Pvp Archer

Owell I suppose....., ALL items will be sold at end of auction NOON Central Time.... 50 minutes left!

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Auction Has Ended:

Here are the results:

#1 - Keith of Sonoma (10 Million)
#2 - NOT SOLD - (No Offers)
#3 - Happy Rage (20 Million)
#4 - Keith of Sonoma (10 Million)
#5 - DrizzPK (10 Million)
#6 - NOT SOLD (No Offers)
#7 - Aeyko (420 Million)
#8 - Keith of Sonoma (30 Million)

Please ICQ me or contact me within 24 hours to pick up your items!! Thank You!!