• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling Legend/Artifact Skill Jewelry and Very Nice Shields (19 Items) Ends 6/27 at 1PM EST

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell the following Jewelry and Shields.
All of the Shields can be Enhanced to SC no Pen for a mage, if not already. (Enhanced shields are marked)
If there is enough interest I will turn into an Auction with end date and possible Buy Out prices.
5m Start min on All Pieces
Auction ends 6/27 at 1PM EST
10 Min Rule
Thanks for looking! ICQ 307796114 if you have any questions.

Jewlery_And_Shields.jpg

3. 10m dlo88
5. 6m SoBad
7. 8m SoBad
8. 5m dlo88
9. 5m Kiss Of Death
10. 5m dlo88
12. 5m mtoh
13. 5m dlo88
14. 40m RESERVE - 20m BBear
15. 20m CovenentX
16. 5m Finley
18. 10m Old Vet
19. 60m RESERVE - 25m Eric / Bola

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump. Going to turn this into an auction with end date. Added a reserve on the shields.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Blue Fly I am sincerely sorry I made a mistake in bidding on #4 it was #7 that I wanted to bid the 5 mil. Again sorry for the misunderstanding. Please redact my bid on #4 :oops:

#7 ~ 5mil

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Blue Fly I am sincerely sorry I made a mistake in bidding on #4 it was #7 that I wanted to bid the 5 mil. Again sorry for the misunderstanding. Please redact my bid on #4 :oops:

#7 ~ 5mil
Np I'll fix ya up :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Blue: Send me an ICQ when you're available and we can arrange time to exchange. Thanks.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry guys Been pretty busy this week. Here are the winning bids. Please ICQ me to pickup your items if you haven't already :). ICQ 307796114

3. 11m I Love Girls
5. 6m SoBad
6. 5m Merlin
7. 8m SoBad
8. 5m dlo88
9. 5m Kiss Of Death
10. 5m dlo88
12. 5m mtoh
13. 5m dlo88
15. 20m CovenentX
16. 5m Finley
18. 10m Old Vet

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey blue sent you an icq and pm... Would like to pickup the items... Please icq me when you get a chance 308392636

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
thank you for the easy trade!