• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Lake Austin Account ***SOLD!!!***

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK - Here it is - My Lake Austin Account

55 Months, 9th Anniversary

House
Mosiah’s Madness -Built on 2005-03-05
28.44’N 51.49’E - E of Brit on coast, S of Compassion, SW of Cove
18x18 (or close to it) Max Storage 2924 (20% increase)
moving crate 931, lockdowns 572, secure 1318, available 103, Max Vendors = 50

Total Gold = 1.5 million (spread out among all chars bank boxes, house, yes I added it all up)

Guild (Mosiah as GM) - Lords of Power (no members)

Characters - All Skill Caps = 720.0, All Max Stats = 240, except Asil = 255

Nagash -
Swords 112.7 scrolled at 115, Tactics 115, Parry 104.1 scrolled at 115, Healing 100.1 scrolled at 115, Anat 112.7 scrolled at 115, Chiv 84.4 Scrolled at 115, Focus 48.1, Spell Resist 42.9

-Personal Bless Deed (on Soulseeker)

Mosiah -
Magery 100.9 Scrolled at 110, Eval Int 109.7 scrolled at 115, Meditation 115, Alchemy 100.0, Inscription 100.0, Cooking 100.0, Fishing 62.4, Taste ID 21.5, Focus 10.5

- Personal Bless Deed (on Boomstick)
- Personal Attendant Deed
- Tome of Lost Knowledge

Anvil -
Blacksmithing 120.0, Mining 100.0, Tinkering 100.0, Carpentry 100.0, Lumberjacking 100.0, Bowcraft/Fletching 46.1, Swords 71.5 scrolled at 115, Tactics 30.4, Chiv 52.0,

Asil Rellim - (ex-wife’s char - a little weird template)
Tailoring 111.8 scrolled at 120, Swords 93.4 scrolled at 105, Chiv 88.7, Mining 95.8, Blacksmithing 70.5, Lumberjacking 90.9, Carpentry 86.1, Tinkering 42.2, Focus 57.6, Tactics 10, Stealing 6.0

Grim Kedar - (was working on this one)
Necro 55.3 scrolled at 110, Spirit Speak 65.6 scrolled at 110, Animal Taming 33.4 scrolled at 115, Animal Lore 85.4 scrolled at 115, Vet 91.6 scolled at 115, Magery 51.4, Meditation 67.5, Archery 35.7 scrolled at 110, Fencing 39.0 scrolled at 110, Tactics 37.2, Anat 43.5, Focus 60.0, Resist Spells 29.4, Hiding 16.2, Ninjitsu 8.7

- Hooded Shroud of Shadows
- Charger of the Fallen
- Ossian Grimoire
- Quiver of Infinity

Some House Items:
Soulstone, Heritage Tokens = 12 (among chars and in house), Guildstone

Hearth of the Homefire, Ruined Bookcase, Iron Maiden, Coffin, Flaming Head, Full set of Pixies, Haunted Mirror, Boiling Cauldron, Sacrificial Alter, Fountain of Life, Tapestry of Sosaria, Dupres Shield, The Holy Sword x2, Hanging Swords

Dawn’s Music Box: 40 common, 1 uncommon, 1 rare

Dye Tubs: Special/Black/Furny/Leather/Runebook

Statues: Lich, Troll, Daemon, Lizard, Dragon, Gargoyle, Gorilla

Other Items of Interest:
Tome of Lost Knowledge, Tome of Enlightenment, Ship Model H.M.S Cape, Tainted Shrooms, The Redeemer, Hearty Rum, Aquarium, AOS Roses, Holiday Timepiece, Shadow/Crystal items, Shadow Token, Mini House Deeds, Honorable Swords of Motaki (dyed blue), Daemon Bone armor (Chest/Legs), Tragic Remains of the Travesty

Other:
Many Regs, Many minor Rares, Hammers: Ancient + 10‘s, Bronze, Copper, Shadow, Various Weapons/Armor/Tools/Junk, Holiday Items

Many Plants: Lots of different Cross-Breeding Plants, Plant guides, many resource producer seeds/plants

Many Runebooks:
(two libraries set up) Mondain, Tram Cities + Luna, Tram Dungeons + Doom + Tokuno, Fel Dungeons, Fel Cities, Fel Spawns, Mondain, Tamer, Hunting Places, Other Runebooks of Interesting Places, Anvil has a full set of Mining runebooks (dull copper - val) and some Lumberjacking runebooks but these might be useless now not sure… (Mosiah has copies of all these books on his char - he’s the one that made these books to sell, some of them I created them myself)

ICQ: Thomas (The Vampster) - 21326231 or leave me a p.m. on Stratics

if you want to get a hold of me on Yahoo Messenger or MSN to chat, p.m. me on Stratics and I'll give you my user names, either that or my Email whichever

H

Hellsgate

do people even buy accounts anymore especially on a dead shard like LA?

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

do people even buy accounts anymore especially on a dead shard like LA?

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer this question:

1. yes people buy accounts, but not for NEARLY what they used to be.. and it has to be PACKED with stuff

2. I can't think of a reason someone would buy an account that is PRIMARILY on Lake Austin. If it was mostly GL, Pac, Atlantic etc.. and had secondary characters on LA - it would be of much higher benefit.

I

imported_Desolation87

The best thing to do is to sell to one of those stupid webistes, yes it'll prob be at a reduced price but easy and quick!