• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Insane Sampire Guardian Axe

S

SuperSlayer

Well I think I have finally made the perfect Sampire Guardian Axe for Doom...

Hit Stamina Leech 50%
Hit Life Leech 62%
Hit Mana Leech 58%
Swing Speed Increase 30%
Damage Increase 40%
DEMON SLAYER
and of course
Hit Point Increase 4
Hit Point Regen 1

The axe is for sale on Atlantic only and will not be transfered to another shard, if you want it then it is your job to come pick it up. A trusted broker(SupSoc) must be used at your expense unless for some crazy reason you would rather pay up front. Feel free to post or PM offers, I will be selling it at the end of this months.

Thank you for your time.

-Anonymous Smith who won't post on his main account for fear of massive ICQ spam.

B

Belanos/Icicle

nice axe. screenshot of the stats?

how much are you looking to get?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice axe for silver farming too, probly 2 shot demons with that.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really good axe

but if I recall... you risk a chance of 1 shot yourself if you use a daemon slayer when you melee DF due to blood oath.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really good axe

but if I recall... you risk a chance of 1 shot yourself if you use a daemon slayer when you melee DF due to blood oath.
I would lol at myself if that happened.

B

Belanos/Icicle

I'll offer 130.
But please post a screenshot with the stats.

S

SuperSlayer

high bid 220 mil via anonymous PM. I am currently out of town with the family until next Friday, I will post a screenshot when I return.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll go higher than 220 if you have the bidder post here otherwise i'm out.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SupSoc's jaw just dropped....That is one crazy axe.

It is worth every penny.

A

Arch Magus

that's a shame..

I should have said, "sickest ornate i've ever heard of".

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will post a higher bid but with no screenshot or verification that this ornate exists i will hold my bids till there is proof either by screenie or a trusted broker has said they have physically seen this item.:wall: