• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor SOLD

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey all,

I just pulled these insane +33 stat off spawn

I dont think I've ever seen a piece in UO with more stats. I dont even want to think about what these would be worth if bone or studded. Or even if the mage armor property was there.

Regardless, one can still build a dexer suit around these and still get the 55% lmc with this being the 1 non lmc bonus piece. Also elite for a sampire.

This item is now set for an Auction!

Auction ends Wednesday, 9/28/16 @7pm Central Time!

-10 million gold bid increments
-No Buyout
-10 minute rule in effect

Attachments

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
This piece is now set as an auction

Auction Ends Wednesday 9/28/16 @7pm Central time.

-No Buyout.
-10 minute rule in effect
-I will be on Wed Night for transfer as it is my next scheduled off day (I am OFF from work on Thursday as well)
-Bid Increments of 10 million

Good Luck Everyone !!

Happy Meal

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Bigger shame it was not generated as studded or bone lol. Would rather of had that then the mage armor. Either would be nice.

Regardless, it is still an awesome piece for any dexer, sampire, etc. Next to impossible to get stats like these. And building a suit around this piece you could still get the 55% with a studded or bone helm

Last edited: