• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Idle Hands - 4 Cash.

G

ICQ 997128 - Paypal or bank transfer (Australia).

I know what i want for them so make me an offer and lets see if we can make it happen.

G

Would you like to tell us what they are? maybe post a screen shot?

G

Oh sorry - They are gauntlets that upon doouble clicking erupt into flames causing a Flame Strike effect.

They have normal stats and look red in colour like crimson, they are blessed but have no blessed label.

C

Cellmate

<blockquote><hr>

I know what i want for them so make me an offer and lets see if we can make it happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, ok...so you know what you want for them, then why ask for offers? Why not just post your price and see if anyone's interested?
Unless, of course, you are merely fishing to see if you can screw a bit more out of people than you would already be happy with? Most people I know would call that greed.
So come clean, tell us what your price is and then see whether anyone agrees with you that's it's a fair thing.

Or how about posting your price as a reserve and opening it up to auction bids? You might get more than you hoped for and it would give any prospective buyers at least a guide to the sort of money they have to come up with, instead of wasting time on offering prices that aren't even in the ball park??

G

Well people who can and woudl pay for these will know there worth, they have sold for upto 500 million so i would be looking for something in that ballpark.

500 mill x $1.5/$2 per mill.