• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Selling Heritage Token - SOLD to a very generous person :)

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hiya everyone

Started this as a price check thread.

Selling 1 heritage token. Please icq for a quick response.

Thanks

Looking forward to start my training on Siege.............

2016-04-10_205335.jpg

2016-04-10_205341.jpg

2016-04-10_205355.jpg

2016-04-10_205402.jpg

2016-04-10_205505.jpg

2016-04-10_205512.jpg

2016-04-10_205518.jpg

2016-04-10_205526.jpg

2016-04-10_205535.jpg

2016-04-10_205538.jpg

2016-04-10_205549.jpg

2016-04-10_205556.jpg

2016-04-10_205603.jpg

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think the heritage tokens are a few hundred Ks each.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty sure that you will be able to start playing with a really nice amount of gold in your bankbox, if you sell these. There are alot of people around who will give you gold for these items! Just be patient here and yell in General Chat.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The heritage tokens may be worth up to 500k each. There may be a buyer for the recipe and the mini house deed, not sure with the rest of the items.
A good way to make money is to go to New Magincia and take a loot at the community vendors and see what they are buying and try to sell to them. Gems are always in demand, the big essences and other imbuing resources from Abyss are too.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would spam commodities in GC before I would give them away at some of the ridiculous Buy Rates in NM.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Some of those bazaar prices are definitely way to low. They're thieves. :p
Problem is, I had brought more leather than I need. I had tryed to sell it cheap too but noone buy and my stupid girl in NM only buy but do not sell. I had to stop buying leather as not even on normal vendors, I could resell it.

The NM vendors are great to buy stuff you need but the moment you try to resell it, you will pay way to much in fee and make it will cost you alot to try to help newbies. I tryed to lower the buying prices to be able to lower sell price, but noone wanted to buy.

One of yje problems are, the NM community vendors do not show up in Vender Search

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There are no thieves on Siege!
There sure is, the vendors on Siege, special the New Mag ones are thieves, they claim alot in fee but are to lazy to sell anything. They should yell to players. "Cheap Leather, come buy my leather"