• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling Great Rings and Bracelets (Ends 5/20/18)

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing a little spring cleaning and won't be making too many more pvpers for awhile so I wanted to clear out some of my jewels I've been collecting for other items. These are excellent rings and bracelets! I will set reserves for each and will entertain an auction until 5/20/18 at 5:00 pm EST. Standard 10 minute rule in effect. 5m bid increments until 100m, anything over 100m is a 10mil bid increment. Thanks and good luck!
rings and bracelets.png

1. Reserve 25m

2. 100m @TheKiwi
SOLD THANKS!

3. Reserve 50m
SOLD THANKS!

4. 15m @Altec
SOLD THANKS!

5. 130m @The Turk
SOLD THANKS!

6. 25m @Optimus
SOLD THANKS!

7. 110m @Belomoth

8. Reserve 50m

9. Reserve 75m

10. Reserve 15m

11. 110m @The Turk
SOLD THANKS!

12. Reserve 50m

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only 5 and 11 still open. I can be on a little after 6 to meet with the winners...

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Belomoth I can give you 24 hours from now to PM, ICQ me or respond here to arrange pickup on this item. If not, I will sell to someone else. Thank you.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Dang, I just unraveled 2 legendary bracelets this morning because they were antique.

I'll never figure out pricing. :/

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Dizzy Look at these bracelets/rings and see what they all have in common... yes they are all antique but all of them have 25 EP+, some combination of HCI, DCI, and SDI (or all three), most have some casting- FC/FCR (or both), maybe SSI and DI... and almost all that sold for a lot have some useable variation of skills that PVP'ers want. If you ever find a ring or bracelet that is antique and legendary... refer back to this post and see how many of the above properties you hit on. If you hit on most, chances are, you have a good piece.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I don't know what I unraveled, only that they were both antique. Probably 200 million, double the amount I've ever had in the game. Oops. Wish I had seen this post first. :)