• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Selling) Fel Keep, Very Secluded. Pic Included.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is an exceptional Keep location with water all around, no neighbors for four screens + to the west and WAY more than ten screens north. Nice front yard and only spawn I've seen is the occasional gorilla and serpent.
Currently Taking Offers.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'd buy it but I am scared of gorillas.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey guys! Thanks for INSTANTLY devalueing my property for sale!!

AWESOMENESS.

lol.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey you're the one that mentioned the gorillas...

T

The Fallout

Hey guys! Thanks for INSTANTLY devalueing my property for sale!!

AWESOMENESS.

lol.
haha we (well I know I did) got lucky. Some guy was quitting and literally just randomly picked me and gave me his fel keep. I am pretty sure yours should go for 10+ mil. My friend sold his for 10 mil a month ago.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I would rather let it drop than sell for 10m. Thanks for the info, I'm in the rares business, not UO "real" estate.....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Take the 10M if you can get it.
Someone in my guild actually placed a keep in Fel recently. Spots are available.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a keep south of trinsic moongate in fel. Took me a long time to find a buyer. Got around 13 mil for it.

Fel keeps, unless they are in a good place like around Skara Brae or just outside vesper, etc, don't go for tons of millions. Unless you want to spend a long time trying to sell it.