• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Fel Castle east of Skara Brae on grass, offers 200+ icq 91689320

• Thread starter RD Gumbie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

RD Gumbie

Selling Fel Castle east of Skara Brae on grass, open front and on sides, take a look at pic, looking for offers 200 mil +, icq 91689320 Runes will be around luna bank or icq me for one.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Fel Castle east of Skara Brae on grass, open front and on sides, take a look at pic, looking for offers 200 mil +, icq 91689320 Runes will be around luna bank or icq me for one.

PM'd

R

RD Gumbie

Current offers:
200 mil Zidjin
180 mil + item bless deed Narval

If anyone else is intersted get ahold of me quick, I will be trying to deal with someone later today or tommarow on it, ty icq 91689320 or PM

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well done matey...awesome placed castle.....

really cant understand why people aint falling over themselves to buy this beauty...at such a great price too....just look at the postion on the map..moongate and towns not far and a great old school xroad for some pvp action....

......its very nice placed indeed.....good luck with the sale ......

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too far away from water for my needs. Thats why iam witing for a castle betterer suiting for my needs. ;)

*bump*

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems to me a very high price. I bought mine, in the grass on the road under desert about 135 millions.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey thats possibly the cheapest castle price ever on grass on europa...u say u paid 135m ...wow....well done ...seller must have been in a mega rush to sell it...maybe it had gone into decay??? you seem to have got a bloody good bargain for once.....enjoy the low price u paid....

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but every time i try to buy something there is some guy who say that my price is too high.
Can i make the same without critical ?
For me the price is too high, ok?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever Ivory ...but you need to make peace with folks not keep making/gaining more enemies...

jeeze evertime i try sell items or buy items i get the same abuse.....prices are too high or u only pay low gold.....plz remember Ivory there are lot of young kids playing UO ....yes its true....kids under 14....that get off on this bullying/trolling crap...and just making a nuisance of themselves just because they can.....

relax love relax....deep breaths and relax.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beg your pardon. Often I act like a little girl and makes a nuisance of spite. I'm sorry, will not happen again.
Ivory

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current offers:
200 mil Zidjin
180 mil + item bless deed Narval

If anyone else is intersted get ahold of me quick, I will be trying to deal with someone later today or tommarow on it, ty icq 91689320 or PM
Well it's been 5 days now =) (over 2!)

Can I have my castle please!

Thanks