• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Enchantress Cameo - Arachnid

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling Arachnid slayer cameo to highest bidder. Made a reserve of 160m and reduced buy-out to 180. Auction ends Saturday 3pm (eastern time) which is 12pm Pacific time.

Item is on Atlantic shard.

10min rule applies. Min bid increment of 3mil.

EDIT: added end date, reserve, and reduced buy-out. Sorry for not doing this sooner. I figured I'd speed things up a bit.

I reserve the right to sell this at buy-out price in game as well.

Last edited:

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok I'll speed things up a little. Made a reserve of 160m and reduced buy-out to 180. Auction ends Saturday 3pm (eastern time) which is 12pm Pacific time.

Sorry for not putting up that info sooner.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Merlin! Thanks for the buy-out! I'll be on tonight (7pm PST/10pm EASTERN). I'll ICQ you then.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey Merlin! Thanks for the buy-out! I'll be on tonight (7pm PST/10pm EASTERN). I'll ICQ you then.
I typically get out of work around 10pm EST. Should be online between 11pm and midnight sometime. And if not tonite, then we can try to meet up in next day or two.

Cheers!

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I typically get out of work around 10pm EST. Should be online between 11pm and midnight sometime. And if not tonite, then we can try to meet up in next day or two.

Cheers!
Ok cool. I'll be on at that time as well.