• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor SELLING DECEIT BONE HELM ON LAKE SUPERIOR MAKE OFFER!!!

Don Killa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
holy crap that is really funny would like to congratulate you on this remark would also like to say i am upset because you made me wet myself as to how funny you are 10k for an item that is clearly mire than 10k amazing! thankyou for redefining what comedy is you are truely a scholar and deserve an accommodation and praise! In the future though before you post sonething so obviously funny and great if you could give a disclaimer because not only did i spit out my juice i also pissed myself from laughing so hard. take a bow maam that right there was funny 10k for an item worth more than 10k you have a future in comedy my good lady. you should be worshiped as a diety for that witty and comedic response. Forget Pryor, forget Carlin, you have reached a mountain top of your own as far as comedy goes and you should be celebrated!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill double it to 20k if it makes you wet again. If not, 15k.

dingomate

Seasoned Veteran
holy crap that is really funny would like to congratulate you on this remark would also like to say i am upset because you made me wet myself as to how funny you are 10k for an item that is clearly mire than 10k amazing! thankyou for redefining what comedy is you are truely a scholar and deserve an accommodation and praise! In the future though before you post sonething so obviously funny and great if you could give a disclaimer because not only did i spit out my juice i also pissed myself from laughing so hard. take a bow maam that right there was funny 10k for an item worth more than 10k you have a future in comedy my good lady. you should be worshiped as a diety for that witty and comedic response. Forget Pryor, forget Carlin, you have reached a mountain top of your own as far as comedy goes and you should be celebrated!!!
waste yute