• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Crys ring, Rangers cloak

S

SweepzEU

Selling the following items

Crystalline ring; 20 mag / 20 focus, hp reg 5, mana reg 3, SDI 20 %
Rangers cloak of Augmentation; Kinetic eater 5%, SDI 3%, SSI 5%, LMC 1%
Conjurer's trinkit; Undead slayer, Str 1, HP reg 2, HCI 10%, Dmg 20% (11 mil)
Ethereal Ostard (2 mil), Etheral Ki'in (2 mil)

Start bidding plz of ring and cloak.

R

Rentokil

I'll buy the Trinket @ 11m and Ethereal Ostard (2 mil), Etheral Ki'in (2 mil)

Thanks,
Rento

S

SweepzEU

The cloak is worth at least 6,5 mil. If you can get cheaper from any vendor, good fortune to you. For the ring I got offered ingame for 23 mil already, so I am not interested in the offers you have made.

649 466 538 for serious discussion.

Thanks.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cloak is worth at least 6,5 mil. If you can get cheaper from any vendor, good fortune to you. For the ring I got offered ingame for 23 mil already, so I am not interested in the offers you have made.

649 466 538 for serious discussion.

Thanks.
Like he say take the 23 and run, its worth 20 on a luna vendor, and im not here to pay luna prices!

J

Jii the Cunning

Put a reserve price or starting price for your auctions then matey.