• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Composite Bow: 48 MA, 44 HLA, 40 SSI, 45 DI, 13 Fire Resist **Also selling a nice Kryss

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post Your Offers or PM/Icq Me Them

Buy Out Is 8 Mill or $40.00 via Paypal, Money Order, Western Union

Believe me when I tell you Magic Arrow is better then harm or lightning for the composite bows just because of the moving shot and spell delay. It will disturb the mages or chiv people from getting there heals off if you have max dex with this bow. Its very nice. Good luck.

Kryss:
Spell Channeling -1
Hit Fireball 44
Hit Lower Defense 42%
Hit Lower Attack 50%
Damage Increase 40%

Would trade for a nice katana with equal mods not sure on the gold amount.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wahoo we got 10gp 10gp anyone for 11gp! thanks for posting. I shall do the same for you !

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except mine are acutal bids that worth what the weapons worth... like your last auction i bid 100k on the q-staff it ended up selling at 200k. I probably would of bid more but I got stoned and forgot to look... Well im off to bed its 4am work at 9 later!

G

Ok was not going to do this but I will break it down ... Magic Arrow sucks compared to lightning ... yes it disrupts... but low damage

40 Swing Nice ! HLA nice if u could ever hit your enemy... No Hit chance... No Hit lower Defense... so basically u got swing speed DI hardly worth 8 mill sry...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post some better ones for sale please. Ma is better then lightning if there gona get a gheal off on it right away. HLA great for dexxers so there not hiting you. HCI like thats hard to get ?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+ i said the buy out was 8 mill not the minium bid just taking offers on it, and im sure i could kill you with this bow if you weren't all artied out like 75% of the population isn't.

G

32 Mana Leech
50 Hit Lower Defense
12 HCI
35 SSI
44 DI

But it's not for sale

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aww see that at least i sell my bows dont tease these poor people

G

<blockquote><hr>

Post some better ones for sale please. Ma is better then lightning if there gona get a gheal off on it right away. HLA great for dexxers so there not hiting you. HCI like thats hard to get ?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya because there are so many people on the shard without stealth...

<blockquote><hr>

HCI like thats hard to get ?

[/ QUOTE ]

have u looted anyone outside of koc ?

Koc runs good stuff and lets see who else on the shard oh wait only u...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No You Carry Good Stuff, Nym Does, Puffy Does, and maybe one or two others....

Wyrm
Blind Side
a cpl stealthers
and a few others i killed carry crap like everyone else
GOOD NIGHT SIR I SAY GOOD NIGHT!

T

Tark_Smash

I would love to run good stuff, but when you barely have the gold to buy regs it doesnt really work out that way. If I was a multi billionaire like alot of you seem to be then sure I would run good stuff, until then I really dont think so.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont worry, just get to me before your guildies do next time I drop on the field. I think Idico got some very nice stuff off me last night, albeit for a mage.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Blind Side

[/ QUOTE ]

Now the other day he did move up to normal leather armor....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Koc runs good stuff and lets see who else on the shard oh wait only u...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask Butters how I equip. You might be surprised.

Course, you gotta come find me.