• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Castle, Luna House, REAL Event Items

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GOLD ONLY

ICQ me do NOT PM me (PM box is always full...)

Low ballers get blocked on ICQ no questions asked. If it's not related to the sale of one of these items, you get blocked. If I don't respond within a day post here with your ICQ, you may be blocked...

Felucca Castle in EXCELLENT location
Luna House (Great size, Great location)
+5 HP Shroud
Oak Leaf Shroud
Lt. Sash
Captain John's Hat
Investigator Cloak
ALL items are NOT replicas and will never break. Brokers can be used for buyers that want one. (They pay the broker fee if there is one).

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
350mil still stands on the luna house as c/o. I'll sell it if a alliance member don't want it, but I'm waiting for him to get on.

Castle still has no offers, either does event items. I've gotten a LOT of adds, but very little ICQs. I don't add/msg ppl who add me so make sure you message me first! :)

Also selling both of my accounts. If anyone needs any, well, badass accounts lmk. Gold only.

Also selling "special" greater strength/agility potions. You know what they are, if you don't then you shouldn't :) Have 2 sets available. (These arn't cheap by ANY means...)

If house, castle, accounts don't sell by their shut off date I'm letting it all decay so everyone can have fun camping the idocs in 3 months!

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wish. :p

I've been debating on giving some things to Night Racer or Ian. I mean they ARE the coolest players in UO hands down.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I've been debating on giving some things to Night Racer or Ian. I mean they ARE the coolest players in UO hands down.
Nah, I'm the coolest UO player :p I love new pixel's also! hehehe j/k Good luck selling everything.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

LOL
I'll give you 7K for everything.