• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling castle and stuff

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As the title says im going to entertain offers on my castle and every thing in it. I dont have any thing really special in the castle, but it is full of everything you can think of to make good suits, mana orbs, sashes, boots, heritage tokens(a lot of them 40+) tons of legendary pieces. Also I have some really boss pvp weapons. Tons of imbuing materials 20k of each jewel, 25 raised garden beds, really to much stuff to list. The castle is on the South East coast of ice. It will take me awhile to get in game and set the access to everything so you can view the items. Any one interested can reply here or pm me. Im going to either want Siege gold or a really good trade possible a deal can be worked out for something else. If the price isnt what im looking for then im just going to go inactive for awhile. I thought I would have enough time to play, but I dont. Im to busy with work and real life nowadays. I think this will be it im going to close my account for who knows how long .

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Make sure you set access so people can view but not take items.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Also have a decent bane dragon, and one of the best greater drags you can get with super high wrestling and tactics resisting spells, they dont spawn that high any more like 127 resist cant be paralyzed/walks right through para fields. Probably the best PvP drag on Siege it was diablos old drag.

Last edited:

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
do you have a dread mare?

how much for the bane dragon?
I dont have a dread, and sorry I should have been more clear this is going to be an all or nothing kind of trade I barely have time to log in now I definately dont have time to sell piece by piece.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When I can get in to play im going to set the access to public and just set the stuff to be viewable I hope I do it right lol.
Very important to do it right,

Step 1. lock it down. do not secure it, actually say I wish to lock this down. If the box is secured and set to public anyone can steal all the items.

Step 2. set access to public once you are 100% sure it is locked down but not secured.

Would hate to see you lose stuff from improperly securing it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Have some one you trust give it a once over before you set the castle to public.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
any idea what your asking for the whole lot?
If I had to put a Siege number on it I would say in the 175 million range. Just for the castle and contents, but I have some really good stuff in there could be sold off for a lot including a few items that are really hard to come by weapon wise and and near perfect event spellbook.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive been playing here on and off for about 3 years I have 70 mill siege gold in my bank and im saying the castle and contents I would sell for 175 mill if you were to sell it off piece by piece, just the contents of the castle. You could easily make that back plus more, so yes im a newcomer to Siege with a lot of cool pixels and a castle.
I was replying to Arradin!

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is just trying to stirr up some Drama, Ignore it.

Get back to me if your deal falls thru and i´ll talk to the brokers to get money over.