• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Cannon Ball(S) not the daily, ATL shard

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Price Check on Cannon Ball(S) not the daily

whats different about them. maybe we have a pic please?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

no pic sorry, its a round cluster of cannon balls

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

yes i have seen this on the castle idoc on atl yesterday it shows 4 cannon balls and yes its an old item id liek to say myself its a rare but not 100% sure. hopefully someone with more info can give us a better detailed info about this item and where it came as i would love to know myself

G

Gunga_Din

Its server birth, valued at 150-200 Mil at least.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't see whats so difficult about posting pics for some folks. Screenshoot, upload to like photobucket and link. Why no pics?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

May be some of you don't remeber this but 5 or so years ago, one vendor on Origin was selling them at 75 mil per and he had them all day long. This was brought up by Victoria Secret of LS and everyone had a big fight over it. But what came out of it was that many players ended up with them, Nails, VS, myself, Hemisphere, and other older collectors. So I am not too sure on the 100-200 mil mark.

G

Gunga_Din

I was on break from UO around that time and never heard of that happening. Regardless, you wouldn't get my stack of cannon balls for anything less than 150 Mil.

Of course, the whole rares/em market is so ridiculous, I've all but given up on trying to set values on items.

Just don't get me started on this EM crap.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I saw a thread where the last one sold went for 175m. I will be selling these on ATLANTIC for 175 million. PM me or q me at 567700354

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i paid 40 or 50 mil a few years back from gwdion aka purple turtle on chesapeake a few yrs back, i don't remember ever seeing it before then