• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Bracelet 15% HCI, 11% DCI, 20% DI, 6 STR

L

Limlight

lol

Votes TC as un-trustworthy.

You dont make an auction and then after the sale decide to back out.

It only shows you to be an idiot.

R

Raziel

wow i am not backing out i just cant get on uo atm to make the trade. and since you didnt bid on this auction please don't come in here and trash me. like i said before IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. now go away :/

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leave him alone.. while we haven't met up for the trade, theres nothing saying he wont complete it..

L

Limlight

No, it wasnt a joke.

He made 2 posts about maybe re-auctioning it. The edited the one post with a "lol" later after all of us ragged on him.

Fact remains he acted like he was gonna back out.

R

Raziel

wow just please stop posting here. did you bid? no. did you win the auction? no. the winner of the auction has been talking to me through pms and i have informed him that i will do the trade when i have time. k? thanks.....

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you've had plenty of time to post multiple times on this thread at different times of the day, it would seem you could find 2 minutes to deliver the ring seeing as it's been a week now.