• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Boots Made By Crickett [Exceptional] [blessed]

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shard: Atlantic

Highest offer: 30M gold

Buy out: 60M

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this a sought after name or something?

Just asking because seems to be a lot compared to other things I was saw.

G

anyone care to explain why a blessed pair of character made boots is values @30m/60m...im just curious....

G

b/c you can't get the label made by____ or [exceptional] or [blessed] anymore. The more desirable the item with these labels the more money it will sell for. A pair of [blessed] boots can easily range 5-10m, a pair with that tag and a made by tag can hit about 15-20m. A kilt with a [blessed] tag will usualy cost about 5-10m, skirts about 5-8m, doublets about 15m, etc.

So, 30m for these boots, possibly even alittle more isn't out of the ordinary.

G

id pay 30m on any shard for a double axe like that with made by someones name and [exceptional]

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

id pay 30m on any shard for a double axe like that with made by someones name and [exceptional]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know because I would have sold that for like 6M lol.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i have a pair of boots like this....made by, double excep, double blessed....been offered 50m but im fairly sure they will die with my acct lol...too rare of a find

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not dbl Excep!! lol:D

what shard u on now clank? u used to have some kick ass items for sale but i havent seen you on atl or chessy ina while...or LS for that matter lol

C

Clank

<blockquote><hr>

not dbl Excep!! lol:D

what shard u on now clank? u used to have some kick ass items for sale but i havent seen you on atl or chessy ina while...or LS for that matter lol

[/ QUOTE ]

was just posting something similiar i had.

i closed all my vendors for a while, just recently opened a small shop back on LS(yew gate/tram). cant seem to stay interested long enough in game to stock alot, i log off after 30 minutes.