• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Big Rares Atlantic

A

Asuncion

Selling big rares:

"Romanticists of Arrigang" Lantern
Rare birth "Mandrake Root"
Light Blue "Pouch" 2x
"To Yamato From Makeshiko's Heart 2010" 2x
"Red Nightmare" rare red color pet very old.

To speak at me ICQ 637-724-428. Thanks

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I get a picture of the romanticist lantern and the To Yamato From Makeshiko's Heart 2010 please!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a fixed price and want to deal over ICQ? or will you accept offers here?

L

lupushor

Can I ask what on Earth could be the connection between the purple "*" next to the "Romanticists of Arrigang" Lantern in Manti's list and the seller's one-post stratics account and 637mil icq number ??

T

Talula

I'd like to see a photo of the red nightmare as well as the lore gump please. :)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I talked to him on icq yesterday, said the lantern was sold and the nightmare had a current bid of 1billion...

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
WOW a billion for a horse A bit much don't ya think ...
Considering the spawn-able Blaze Dog, the slightly darker hued Sl Faction War horse and the glitched "Ethy Animals" get 200-800m depending on shard and stats (in the dogs case) and the fact that some dogs have sold for well over 1 billion depending on stats. I would say that an elusive "Red Mare" long extinct that only spawned on one Asian shard I think? Is worth far far more than 1 billion. I seen this creature at luna bank on atl not long ago and in the players profile was a description of where it came from etc. If I'm not mistaken it was owned by Blue Amber? Could be wrong.

P

PoCove

I need to get in on some of these events ...lol ... A colector is a wonderful thing to do but I have to buy all the items ... Cool item a Red Nightmare .. I thought my Black horse was cool

N

Nightly Spirit

Curious why this person doent answer ICQ's. I sent ICQ within 2-3hrs of this original post and have tried multiple times with no answer :(

S

shulginist

All I could gather is that English isn't their primary language and they received tons of icqs so they have been trying to sort them out.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
well im assuming time zones take play... 10pst EST right now.. so over there (Japan) its Noon.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be one of the medusa mares from the bug when SA came out and there trying to "pass it off" as one from the old event mare.

As they may have prior knowledge of the 1999 event. Would explain why there was no screen shot or more posts, as people would recognise it as a medusa mare.

Thunderz

N

Nightly Spirit

Ya, well he finally gets back to me on ICQ and tells me the items I was looking for are sold.. I replied to this within 2-3 hrs of post :(

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, well he finally gets back to me on ICQ and tells me the items I was looking for are sold.. I replied to this within 2-3 hrs of post :(
What item(s) got sold? Can someone give us an update as to whats even available anymore on here? Well I know someone said that the lantern got sold already. If anyone can get a hold of this guy on ICQ (I cant while at work) can you please ask him to upload a picture in this thread of the item(s) still for sale? One thing I thought was kinda funny was well I still havent seen the nightmare but when asking him he said he had it 9+ years and well... My ICQ starts with "103" and it is 9 digits (my moms is 6 digits). Then again i'm only 24 and she's in her 40s so she has some years on me. I've had my ICQ number since 2002 or 2003 and his seems to be 5 million more ahead of mine lol. 2011 - 9 = 2002, so he would of literally had to of just registered with ICQ within the last year or two i'm guessing? How can someone go all those years without using ICQ is what boggles me.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I wouldn't go basing someones legitimacy on how many digits their icq number is. Alot of people I knew who had used icq in the last 90s.. and came back to use it once again realized they forgot their passwords.. email that was associated with the account etc.. and had to make a new one.

Anywho, good luck with buying something off him ..

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't go basing someones legitimacy on how many digits their icq number is. Alot of people I knew who had used icq in the last 90s.. and came back to use it once again realized they forgot their passwords.. email that was associated with the account etc.. and had to make a new one.

well not basing someones "legitimacy" all I said was I thought it was funny. With that said you can form your own opinion, but thats all im going to say is I thought it was funny. Not trying to start anything here.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Iv done the same thing every time iv left UO, iv come back with a new account and password as i didnt know my old ones or they got hacked.

The single post count and the fact no one can get hold of him and the fact no pictures and im seeing people bring the medusa red "ish" nightmares and dragons out the stables lately to try sell has me concirned.

It might all be total legit, a returning player.

Or a mixup or scam somewhere along the lines of someone thinking the medusa one is the 1999 one.

100s of possibilities but im intrested to see what the outcome is and what the buyout will be :)

Thunderz

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
well not basing someones "legitimacy" all I said was I thought it was funny. With that said you can form your own opinion, but thats all im going to say is I thought it was funny. Not trying to start anything here.
Understood.

On the red Nightmare subject, ive noticed alot more people bringing medusa permed (red hued) pets out and trying to sell them on a couple shards as of late. I haven't seen the color of the red nightmare, is it similar hue to the medusa color? or more along the lines of the faction horses?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
medusa changes pets colors?
When she putrifies your pet it changes to a dark red hue [not sure on EC but in CC its dark red to me] and freezes for a short time.

Back when SA came out there was a bug that your pet stayed that colour instead of changing back to normal after the freeze, so they fixed it but some people still have the pets from before the fix that are red.

It hasnt been confirmed if when they die they will res with the bugged hue or not, im guessing not but no one has tested it yet.

Thunderz

blue amber

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The color code of "Red nightmare" is [0674].
I'm still an owner of the long hair type.