• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Awesome +10 SSI Bracelet

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD!

+10 SSI
+3 SI
+13 HCI
+13 DCI

Completely clean. No neg. mods on it. I Imbued it with the hci and dci but there is still a slot left for dex, lmc, or what ever you want to add to it. Leave your offer here and in a few days who ever has the highest bid wins.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry yes very excited! The most gold I have ever had at one time in the game is 20mil and I used half of that to buy a nice (nice to me) house.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It is a nice brace for sure, and seems like a decent fellow to boot. Golds gonna be getting a good home. GL to the bidders.

L

lit2fly

it's like seeing how mark zuckerberg is reacting to the ipo offering from investment banks for facebook at day 1....lol...

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boy am i glad I didn't take the initial 8m! Tomorrow around 5 or 6 pm eastern time who ever has the highest bid takes it.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I didn't just drop a boat load of gold on a couple things I'd still have a dog in this fight. Whoever gets this will be very happy I'm sure...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish the stamina was 5 so it could match my other set *cries* - 85m

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
85M! How on earth! My blacksmith is gonna be up to his armpits in ingots! I might not have to ever mine again. Thanks everybody!

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was either a mud pie, earth element, quartz element or a mud element. I don't remember but those are the creatures I have been fighting lately.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame is already pretty full at certain times of the day. With school out for the summer I have a feeling its gonna be pretty camped anyways.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will let this go to 6 pm eastern time. So far SoulWeaver has it for 85mil (85mil what the heck am i gonna do with that kinda gold!) Thanks everyone.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now if he told us that he would suddenly find his new FAVORTIE hunting spot camped by everyone lol....
The reason I was curious is that I used to find rings and bracelets with stam, dex and SSI regularly with a few being uncursed. Since the devs "fixed" the loot generator I haven't seen any drop from anything from a mud pie to UEV.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the winner is SoulWeaver! My icq # is 449858050 I should be around for a few more hours tonight if you would like to do it now.