• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Beautiful Atlantic Trammel Custom Keep For Sale - 20P

Sierra

Adventurer
Beautiful Atlantic TRAMMEL Custom Keep For Sale!

20 P

Sweet 3622 storage, 62 vendor slots

Improperly placed, Custom Keep on a river

Please PM me if interested.
Rooftop -keep.jpg
3rd floor -keep.jpg 3rd floor -keep.jpg 2nd floor - keep.jpg
1st floor -keep.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you not understand custom
You stated it was improperly placed probably because it is a custom house now so will it let you change it again or will that flag prevent it? Yes I have done many custom changes to Castles and Keeps but none of the became improperly placed.

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I’ve got a keep that was properly placed and converted to custom and it is stuck that way without demolish and replacement
Supposed to be a fix in some update coming up ….

Sierra

Adventurer
I beleive there is a tree up against the keep that causes the improperly placed tag. Ive been told that I could pick up the keep, place an old style keep and then expand to custom again with a different style if I wanted, but I didnt want to take a chance that it wouldnt work.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I beleive there is a tree up against the keep that causes the improperly placed tag. Ive been told that I could pick up the keep, place an old style keep and then expand to custom again with a different style if I wanted, but I didnt want to take a chance that it wouldnt work.
it does work. i was scared and had someone do it for me a few times. you can sometimes find a design that will accommodate the tree or blockage in the new designs which is what i did on one of my swamp keeps in order to properly have it placed as a custom. the first time though, it was locked as improper after the change from original to the new one. if any of that made sense heheh. hope that helps have a goodie.