• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling account (Updated with skills, items)

A

Aang

I have an account with 5 fully developed (including a legendary uber mule) and 2 decently developed characters on Catskills (stats posted on Catskills trade board). This account also has an elder ninja/thief character on Siege. None of the Catskills characters come with anything other than their nice armor/weps. The Siege character has a few soulstones, fragments, vet robe/cloak, and a couple of reward picks left. I am mainly looking for some offers on this account. PM me as I rarely read the forums much anymore. Thanks for looking.

**Edit** Ok, here's the lowdown on the Siege thief:

Skills
Stealing 110.0 (scrolled to 120)
Ninjitsu 115.0
Magery 100.0 (scrolled to 110)
Stealth 110.0 (scrolled to 115)
Hiding 100.0
Snooping 100.0

Stoned skills
Poisoning 100.0
Cartography 100.0
Lockpicking 100.0
Remove trap 100.0
Meditation 100.0

Full Soulstones: 4
Frags: 3 (2 with stored skills and 5 charges, 1 empty with 4 charges)
2 SS frag tokens
5 alchy baubles
3 Burglar's Bandanas
Blessed AoS plain thigh boots
Set of bronze vet clothes (robe and cloak)
ethy llama
3 remaining vet rewards

123 month account.No house on Cats or Siege.

G

Hi Aang

The Siege char may be the value of that account, but you will have to specify more

Give the skill, and mainly the scrolls, soulstones etc.

Kind regards

A

Aang

Thanks for the advice. I will post specifics when I get the chance!

A

Aang

Thanks for the advice. I will post specifics when I get the chance!

C

CoronaExtra

Jeez who are these bidders i have a couple accounts for sale, that i only want about 50-75 dollars for!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Jeez who are these bidders i have a couple accounts for sale, that i only want about 50-75 dollars for!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a nice account. I would love to bid on it, but it is getting too high for me.