[Auction] Selling a very nicely labeled sword...check it out!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 9, 2009
Atlantic, Felluca Hedgemaze

Since my other post of a price checks seems to be invisible, might as well create an auction thread.

High bid of 100 by Luisito.

Item was obtained from IDOC by a friend of mine. A message of this length cannot be engraved. Hue can be found in lower left hand corner.

Feel free to PM me if you want to see in game. On the Atlantic shard currently.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
That seems as though it's of questionable origin...

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 9, 2009
That seems as though it's of questionable origin...
I don't disagree. But I also don't see any problems with it either. It was created for whatever reason, and it isn't just a photo shopped item.

I am, however, interested in any additional information regarding this item. If there are more in existence, etc....I am rather curious.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
I recall a room in doom on some shards with things like that. If its indeed from that room, it's probably not something you should have or at least display too much.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 9, 2009
I recall a room in doom on some shards with things like that. If its indeed from that room, it's probably not something you should have or at least display too much.
Any more details? Screen shots or anything?

I've asked around....no one has seen or heard anything about it. I'm assuming it is unique now unless it can be proven otherwise.

Still debating if I should sell now, it would be a nice item to imbue as a mage weapon....

*smiles*

Status
Not open for further replies.