• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling A Nice PvM Mage Suit!! **UPDATED 3/12**

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As the title says looking to sell a good PvM Mage Suit..
The suit is 11 pieces total:
6 Armor Slots (Crown Of Tal Keesh Included & 5 Imbued PC's)
Ring (Imbued 1/3 Casting, 12 SDI, 8 Intel)
Brace (Imbued 1/3 Casting, 12 SDI, 8 Intel)
Tali (Mana Orb 6% Lmc 5% Sdi)
Scrappers
Night Sight Earings

The stats come out to:
All 70's Resists
100% Lrc
40% Lmc
40 Mana Inc
24 Intel Inc
14 Mana Regen
64% Spell Damage Inc ---- 39% With no Scrappers equipped.. Still nice SDI..
2 Faster Cast
6 Faster Cast Recovery
Nigh Sight

*********************************************************************************************

I am currently selling this suit on Catskills. I am looking to get 25 mil for it. The suit is everything you need to take on any type of monsters. It is a very nice mage suit!!
Its not the greatest suit set up for PvP but still not a terrible option, it will hold its own..
If you prefer a different setup for the jewelry I can imbue a new set to your specifications.

*****************************************************************************************
If you would like to knock down the price a bit. I can also accept a trade plus gold.
There are a few items that I am currently after..
If you have any you can part with. I can knock off some of the price for the items ***

Items I would currently trade for:
Wispering Roses (Name Pending)
Rubble Rocks or other types of Rubble
Stalagmites and Flowstones
Mannequin Deeds
13th Anniversary Tickets
14th Anniversary Tickets

If interested in the suit please Post Here, PM Me, or ICQ Me 619-885-537..
Can also be found in General Chat most nights...

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duncan.....I think we can strike a deal here.... :) I will icq you

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Instead of making a new thread every time I am selling a suit. I am going to just keep re-editing this thread to the current suit in stock..

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New suit in stock that I am looking to sell.. You can either post here, PM me, or reach me on ICQ 618-885-537

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Merek Penrose :: Are you the guy that I talked with on icq? And I crafted a suit for you a few nights ago?

If not and you still need something shoot me a PM or ICQ msg with what you are looking for..