• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a lot of TRUE RARES!!!

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello.

I have a lot of items for sale. Please keep in mind, this is *NOT* an auction. Rather, I am selling items...you can make me offers on icq, by posting here or by PM. If I get an offer I like, I will sell. If not, I will take bids on items until i get an offer i like or for a few days till i'm ready to sell.

Best way to reach me is always through icq. My icq# is 239169239.

As discussed, I can also be reached by PM, or by replying to this thread.

*****ALL ITEMS ARE ON ATLANTIC SHARD*****

1. ***SOLD***

2. ***SOLD***

3. Owain Surreys Dreamcatcher - A Memory Of The Soothsayer's Demise (red/ice-blue looking knitting kit)

4. ***SOLD***

5. ***SOLD***

6. ***SOLD***

7. ***SOLD***

8. ***SOLD***

Thank you for your interest,

Last edited:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6. A Pendant Carved from an Ice Serpent Scale, naming you friend of the Al'suq 200 mil

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Bone Wyrm Bones (Ice White color Bone container) 300

2. Sword Of the Champion (Blessed, Ice White color) 100

4. A Glass Shard (Ice Blue looking butcher knife) 100

7. A Pile of Petrified Bones (bone container, gold'ish color) 100

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I updated list....most items are sold. Still have a couple of left. Icq remains the best way to reach me. Icq# 239169239

thank you

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I offer 400m for "A Pendant Carved from an Ice Serpent Scale, naming you friend of the Al'suq". I have the dagger with the Al'suq name, so I really want it for a set.

Last edited by a moderator:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I offer 400m for "A Pendant Carved from an Ice Serpent Scale, naming you friend of the Al'suq". I have the dagger with the Al'suq name, so I really want it for a set.
I have same dagger, but 400 is a little more than I wanted to spend. Grats

Last edited by a moderator:

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yeah, it is a cool dagger, and the necklace seems to be more rare. Been looking for a while now : )

Sorry Lineman, don't hate me for it!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yeah, it is a cool dagger, and the necklace seems to be more rare. Been looking for a while now : )

Sorry Lineman, don't hate me for it!
Not at all I am glad you won to complete your set