• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling a good bit of items

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
the +25 stat scroll, powders of fort, clothing bless deeds are sold. icq me hon i'm up for offers cheapest i've seen on atlantic was 4mil, none on LA so i'd like to get at least that but open to offers Icq is 603720595

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No ICQ (stopped trusting that company after they acted like the email associated with my account for TEN YEARS) had never been associated with it, and wouldn't give me back my original account),

But I'll pay 4 mil on LA for the +20 stat, if that's what you're asking.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
No ICQ (stopped trusting that company after they acted like the email associated with my account for TEN YEARS) had never been associated with it, and wouldn't give me back my original account),

But I'll pay 4 mil on LA for the +20 stat, if that's what you're asking.
That is find hon, send me a message on here and ill try to meet you in game any idea what time you will be on?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I should be on most of the time between 6 pm eastern and 11 pm eastern Friday. Saturday, I'll be out of town, and I have visitation for a cousin that died way too young (41) Sunday, so after tonight it might be Monday before I'm on again.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I should be on most of the time between 6 pm eastern and 11 pm eastern Friday. Saturday, I'll be out of town, and I have visitation for a cousin that died way too young (41) Sunday, so after tonight it might be Monday before I'm on again.
no worries honey i can meet you at 730? EST Luna bank?, Sorry about the passing of your cousin hon.

Last edited: