• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling a few Alacrity Scrolls and some things!

A

Azural Kane

Alacrity Fencing
Alacrity Tactics
Alacrity Macefighting
Swords of Prosperity
Shroud of Shadows
120 Necromancy

All on my vendor "120 Superstore!" directly shoppable from the Yew Moongate on the East side!

The weapon alacrity scrolls can be used for the full duration without wasting them if you know how.

A

Azural Kane

Alacrity Fencing
Alacrity Tactics
Alacrity Macefighting
Swords of Prosperity
Shroud of Shadows
120 Necromancy

All on my vendor "120 Superstore!" directly shoppable from the Yew Moongate on the East side!

The weapon alacrity scrolls can be used for the full duration without wasting them if you know how.

M

Midnight Rambler

I was freaking out a little that I mighta missed that but alas, training dummy's will not raise your skill past like 40 or so. God, I hadn't hit one of those in probably 9 years, it brought a tear to my eye.

M

Midnight Rambler

I was freaking out a little that I mighta missed that but alas, training dummy's will not raise your skill past like 40 or so. God, I hadn't hit one of those in probably 9 years, it brought a tear to my eye.