• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 5K regular hides* Hides are sold*

I

imported_Goron

I don't need it, but I will give you some advice:
Don't sell for less than 30/per. I sold regular leather for 30/per before the BoS changes when I was new, so I suspect you should be able to fetch a much higher price.

G

I had no idea what to sell it for thanks for the information.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

For crafting, can I use the same methods that I use on a regular shard?

I was able to get GM tailor from just regular cloth. Is that the case on Siege too?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

For crafting, can I use the same methods that I use on a regular shard?

I was able to get GM tailor from just regular cloth. Is that the case on Siege too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think I mainly used cloth ninja hoods to reach GM after robes/oil cloth, although I started making barbed leather armor as soon as I was able to, for use, so when I could get a gain making something I needed, I did that. For the post GM stage, I mostly made various studded regular leather items all the way to 120 (after getting that handy bit of advice from Gwendar). With RoT you use FAR less resources getting tailoring and smithing to cap than on a regular shard, because from what I recall, as long as you have a chance to fail on the attempt when you use the skill, you WILL get a gain as long as the RoT timer is up.

-Skylark