• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet selling 3.9 & 3.3 [rated] dread's on atl

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here are there stats as asked!
hits 647
mana 140
str 529
dex 125
int 140

resist
phy 67
fire 35
cold 38
poison 57
energy 49

skills
wrestling 100
tactics 100
resistingspells 100
anatomy 100
magery 92.6
eval int 100
med 100

3.3 rated dread
hits 631
stamina 125
mana 125
str 511
dex 125

resists
phy 75
fire30
cold 32
poison 60
energy 40

skills
wrestling 100
tactics 100
resistsingspells 100
anatomy 100
magery 88
eval int 100
med 100

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will offer 125m on the 3.3

I will offer 175m on the 3.9

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOOGTOOTHS , DO YOU HAVE A RANCH FOR ALL THESE HORSES , OR DO YOU SELL ANY OF THEM ?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will offer 145m on the 3.3

I will offer 205m on the 3.9

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok guy these are both good dreads the 3.9 defo a crap dread goes for 200mil!!! 3,9 rated 1 i wouldnt sell for anyless than 400mil other wise ill keep him and 3.3 il lsell for 220mil

Laika

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You said you didnt know a price range, then get insulted with our prices. If you had a minimum in mind, should have just come out and said it. I, personally, have not seen a crap dread go for 200 mill. Ihave seen 3.somethings go for 120-150, though if the 3.9 had better physical resist...

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
La-Coka-Nostra,

This post has been up for 6 days. Two people have shown interest. You feel the offers have been lower than you anticipated.

I am all for people getting as much gold for their items as possible. However, when the open market which this post is, does not bare your expectations, it is not the fault of the people that show interest.

It is usually because the seller's expectations are not in line with the actual market. This is nothing against you; I personally have had to re-evaluate my price expectations in the past. Usually I keep the item and wait for the market to meet my expectations. The two obvious downfalls to this plan are

1) If you do not have enough capital to wait for the market to correct, you might be forced to liquidate the item at a much lower price in order to stay afloat.

2) Your capital is unusable/nonproducing while you have it tied up in the item.

Now all that said, IMHO your best bet if you want top dollar for these Dreads, if you can afford to, sit on them until late Nov or December when prices for items usually go up.

Laika

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So much more eloquent that what I wrote, but I agree with what you said.

Maybe in another months time I will win the UO loot lottery and a 400 million 3.9 mare will be in my future, or maybe I will find a 4.0 for 300.

Good luck on selling. I will look to see if they are posted in the future.