• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 2 accounts. ending date added.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AUCTION CLOSING 2/27/08 10 PM US EAST.

Account 1 ML Upgraded
21 months old
Male Human Red 250 stats
120 archery
115 tactics
100 hide
75 stealth
100 ninjitsu(can provide a 115 ninjitsu)
105.2 anatomy(120 scroll ate, currently training)
70.1 healing

Account will come with good dismount bow: 42% hit light, 40% ssi, 46% di inc

Account 2 ML Upgraded
10 months old
Male Elf Blue 255 stats
115 magery
110 animal taming
110 animal lore
120 vet
120 tailoring
100 arms lore
Notables: Staff of magi(uncursed), rune beetle carapace
Account has most of the pets bonded excluding fire mare, blue beetle, fire beetle, unicorn, and kirin.
Also will come with a house located in east umbra.

Minimum bid on each account must be no less than 50 usd. Post bids here or via icq or pm. If the buyer wishes to use ea sponsored account transfer he/she will pay the fee. Would like to do the transaction via paypal verified users only.

G

just a friendly word of advice, you realize that the stick alone on that tamer is worth about $80-100 right?

G

Wow, you were really dedicated about getting your RoT gains on that 10 month account! Nice stuff that comes with it.

Some people might want to know if chars are male or female.

-Skylark

I

imported_Mr. Sly

lol u should start playing D2 with me rawley and luke now old game but still fun if u dont use Hero maker... lol Me and Pennywise are gonna come see u this weekend!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

staff of pyros, i think not, more like 25.00 max.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you see staff of pyros? He said staff of magi on the 10 month account...BIG difference.

Staff of Pyros was a Magincia event item.

Artifact Rarity 12

Undead Slayer
Mage Weapon: -0 Skill
Spell Channeling
Faster Casting: 1
Damage Increase: 30%
Fire Damage: 100%
Weapon Damage: 13 - 16
Weapon Speed: 2.75s
Strength Requirement: 35
Two-Handed Weapon
Skill Required: Mace Fighting
Durability: 255

Just going by the U.Hall crowd, Doom arties are a lot easier to get on regular shards. Are the regular Doom arties easier to get now on Siege with the changes they made?

-Skylark

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think his point was that since the introduction of the staff of pyros and the easier doom drops the staff of the maji has decreased in value significantly.