• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 18x18 east of umbra. sold

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Walk across the bridge to the east from moongate. Then walk south about 4 screens. Its right in front of that cave.

G

I think that is the place I was going to try to place at when it began to idoc, but I had to fly to Connecticut rapidly for a funeral, when my son's mom in law died, and when I came back, of course it had fallen and ye got it. . if it is same place.

G

If it is the one I am thinking of...just go in front of Tom's house & it is right there.

BTW who got/bought ody's big house, same area ??

G

I was going to purchase this plot. I had hopes or dreams to try to resurrect a guild house for MYTH and etc. with it.

With tonite's news, another one of us is leaving us meaning another citizen of Siege. One that just can not be replaced. Customers come and go in this world in this game world. No news there. But WE here loose too many oft cuz someone has to 'dis everyone else till we seem to be self destructing, diminishing what little we have left here and whomever we have left.

I decided I am just a dreamer that had a brain fart thinking we here had a chance to go on to survive ourselves here on Siege. Maybe I am just too stunned to see we are losing another one of us for whatever reasons...just like we also have lost some MYTH ones one way or another..till hardly anyone is left.

Dreams are for kids maybe, hopes are shattered.............thank you for holding this plot for me and I apologise that I see no hope to build hense no reason left inside of me...to buy it now.

Anyone wishing this plot..it is a very nice location...maybe some one here still has the ability to hope to dream to build here........... today, upon reading we losing yet another player here.. I now have lost my abilities to hope or dream or build on Siege..just poof it's all gone now like dust in the wind. Without purpose, or meaning or a role, vanishing diminishing population, it is hard for anyone to dream to go on.

*bumps orig thread* maybe a new prospective buyer can build on this plot like I had so hoped to been able to do and now, can not !