• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling 14 mod bracelet on Europa (ss, ep, hci, dci, di...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this isnt being transfered right?

payment / item on europa?

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this able to be xfered to atl?

Last edited:

Jalene

Visitor
You think it is odd? I posted last night that I would close it at noon today. I figure I need to keep to that.

Apologies if it is normal to keep bidding longer than 12h or so - to me that seemed about right.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey its your item and you can do whatever you like with it. I would agree with Del55 though. I would of left it on auction for a few days, maybe even over the weekend. This way more people can see it and bid for it.

Its a great item and congrats on such a find. What dropped this bracelet if you don't mind sharing?

Jalene

Visitor
It was a level 6 or 7 Felucca treasure chest (don't remember which as I had it laying around for a while).

And good advice on the timing - appreciate it, still a bit new to this.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You think it is odd? I posted last night that I would close it at noon today. I figure I need to keep to that.

Apologies if it is normal to keep bidding longer than 12h or so - to me that seemed about right.
My bad! I missed the end time. Please disregard my previous comment. I had a brain fart. :)

virem11

Adventurer
@Jalene I urge you to keep the auction going over the weekend, the individual that "won" is just taking advantage of you being new to here. He will put this jewel back up for sale in 7-30 days, why should he get more gold over you who actually worked to get the item.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
He wants gold on Europa, I would've payed double what I won it for. It's back up for auction since I can't pay on EU.

Jalene

Visitor
OK a bunch of mistakes from me here and causing confusions. Apologies - I should have checked the right way of doing this before starting. Genchatttroll thought I meant it as cross shard and our agreement is void.

I will re-open the auction as the previous agreement fell through. As suggested, I will let it run for the weekend to make sure people have time to see, terminating at 8 pm UK time on Sunday. Note that I can only take Europa gold for the bracelet.

Current bid, if you want to keep it going, is SovietHammer at 550M.

Status
Not open for further replies.