Selling 111month vet account-gm chars all over uo shards also

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
ok its time to get rid of one of my vet accounts.. this account is full of great chars on ALL shards and i mean all shards- gm chars of every type of character.. from legendary smith on sonoma-gm swords-gm mage- and this is on all shards people.. lol can you say bored and just made chars everywhere :p there are 4 vet rewards still available- 4 full soulstones- 4 chars with personal bless deeds- resourses spread all over the shards..alot of great chars on catskills-2decked out mages-please ask to see account and chars- to much to type out.. if interested please contact me..

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
there is also 25mill that comes with this account.. on napa valley

R

Richard Pryor

I'll give you 13 bucks. And by bucks, I mean pictures of male deer.

A

angry_alter_boy

thxs for the account and a very fast and smooth deal !!