Selling Armor Selling 10stam, 8 mana, 10 lmc, mr, STUDDED Sleeves

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Demonic Taste

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Hey everyone looking to sell some items, not sure of the prices but have an idea so feel free to price check these even if your not interested. All of them are on atlantic and can be picked up whenever.

1. SOLD

1.5 SOLD

2. 10 stam, studded, 8 mana and 10 lmc. nice! (175m buyout)

3. SOLD

4, 10 stam, 12 mana

If you want to buy or just talk of items post here (oh you can also PM me).

I observe the interest on #1. Therefore we must have an auction that ends in a little more than 1 day. So: THE #1 item will be an auction that is ending tomorrow the 11th of august at 8pm eastern time zone, please only bid on thread, and the 10 minute rule please.

Last edited:

Demonic Taste

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Have received some messages, remember everyone i am trying to also receive price check, not just "private offers" ;)

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Mar 1, 2015
can u upload it to stratics by using its own tool when u are messaging. imgur is banned in my country cant believe

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Apr 6, 2012
AFDAH.TV
On #1. 100-175ish would be the top in, in my mind. I've seen moremods like dex str and intel with same thing go for a little more, but that's just my opinion. Maybe someone else can ring in on this item.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Mar 1, 2015
from my experince what adds value is the skill/skills on the jewels. but nice ring though. i would say 75-250

i have seen some jewels that worth billion just because it has 15 ninjutsu. imo doesnt worth

Demonic Taste

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
can u upload it to stratics by using its own tool when u are messaging. imgur is banned in my country cant believe
Sorry friend i am sorry i was not able to upload, i can change it in future.

About 4 hours later

Lol. Also do you have price in mind for #2?
I have told another member of a buyout of 175 to forgo auction, otherwise it will auction.

I have added another piece, very nice resist swords stacked bracelet. It is in original post at number 1.5 not number 2 :)

I observe the interest on #1. Therefore we must have an auction that ends in a little more than 1 day. So: THE #1 item will be an auction that is ending tomorrow the 11th of august at 8pm eastern time zone, please only bid on thread, and the 10 minute rule please. @de LEET ed @The Real Deal

Last edited:

Demonic Taste

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Who's post is this? Demonic Taste or Puffin? If you had put a buyout earlier I would have bought it out a lot earlier. If this is Demonic Taste post, why is Puffin getting into it? Makes no sense.
I'm sorry, what is the problem? Puffin commented about #2, not #1- he asked for a buyout and I gave him a buyout for a piece that had no interest other than PM. #1 has no buyout, only auction. #2 is also no buyout, nor auction until interest.

@The Real Deal that is fine, i understand. #2 has 175m buyout that was offered to PM so might as well post it for everyone.

Last edited:

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Apr 6, 2012
AFDAH.TV
#1.5- 175M
Found a bracelet that's a little better and cheaper, therefore I retract my bid.

Last edited: